Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Back watching these markets, not easy to call today trend direction sifting alot, now looking very bearish and over extended to the down side, so need to see some pull back to get short, lets see how the US boys drive it

order pending n silver long

3281 stop 3251

sitting just above the daily pivot but looking bullish so happy to play it

silver.gif

hi pocrel - where do you get info for daily economic releases?

thanks.

Hi cmmichaels, thanks for the commpliments :eek:

I dont use Pozzyp's stuff really but i am sure its all mix in breakouts pullbacks support and rsistance all in my head if you know what I mean

how is your trading going?

Its alright mate thanks, I have to work during the day so I can't trade so I just trade in the evening then watch the daily charts. Annoying I would rather be trading all day especially when you come home sometimes and you've missed some great set-ups but I'm not making consistent money yet anyway have no idea when that will be... hopefully soon.

Morning guys, bit of a mix bag this morning, currently looking to get short eurusd or audusd
Cable is a long and markets are amix bag this morning

as for a pin bar scanner plenty of them for free on the net and plenty posted in this journal Chalkytrader

Morning guys, bit of a mix bag this morning, currently looking to get short eurusd or audusd
Cable is a long and markets are amix bag this morning

as for a pin bar scanner plenty of them for free on the net and plenty posted in this journal Chalkytrader

Ok will have a read

Traded a 5 min Pin bar myself on the DAX this morning.

8.35 at double top.

My first one, im liking these little candles already ;-))

Hi Pocrel

Do you manually enter the pivot zones every day from the site ?

If done manually - do you notice any descrepancies between the closing prices of your broker verus the pivot calculator ?

Thanks

Thanks

Trade alert, will be buying the ftse @ 5564 with a stop below the pin 5542

just waiting for the pin bar to finish

ftse.gif