Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Pocrel

Do you manually enter the pivot zones every day from the site ?

If done manually - do you notice any descrepancies between the closing prices of your broker verus the pivot calculator ?

Thanks

Thanks

Hi option 1

I manually enter high low and close prices from livecharts, oilngold.com or patterntrapper.com

these give me a good idea of what the levesl are, they are not always the same, I market off the high and low's on my charts aswell to get an idea if there prices are correct, this only take 5min to do once you get use to it

as for "what is a pin bar" there are plenty of examples all over this journal to look at but basically its a bar with price opening and closing close to each other with a tail

tial is either pointing up or down and you need to trade the part that is close to the open and close not the tail end

stopped out of ftse -23 points

-£154

porfolio balance £10099

ftse.gif

1 pip stop i am not bitter :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

sorry guys things happening so quick unable to get trades up live but everything is a short big stops required

currently short ftse from 5538 stop 5606

ftse.gif

could take all day to reach the target or get stopped out

That me done for the day, missed getting a trade on audusd short here in the journal market just moving to fast after Drogies speech but got it on in the Room so happy with that

ftse +£95

-£59 for the day

portfolio balance £10194

I think you have bent your own rules here and did a naughty on the portfolio balance.

in post #3059 you said

-£154

porfolio balance £10099

since then you have 'claimed' a FTSE trade and an AUD trade both winners, you didn't call them live, you simply said words to the effect of 'sorry cant post entries as market moving too fast'. Now the portfolio balance is miraculously at £10194.

sorry but this is not cricket.

In post 2861 you said

All journal trades will be called live with chart setups to back this up and the market will decide the outcome, I will also use the example of a model £10000 portfolio as i do in the live room and risk 1.5 % on every trade taken from now on in the live journal

This should dispel anyone from criticism as people can quickly determine if i have been profitable or not and all of this free and all my ideas on my setups are already posted on this site so i can not do much more than that

so I am afraid you have broken your own rules.

In the interests of transparency and fact verification I would urge you to ammend the portfolio balance to £10099 and continue with your own rules. I for one am very interested in the result after say 100+ trades although 1000+ will probably needed to determine any edge.

For what it's worth I don't think you are a scammer it's just that 2.5 months into this model portfolio test thing you are up 0.99% and I don't think spreads have been accounted for either so it's not looking too hot. I just don't think it's a good system, there is nowhere near enough confluence if you must trade this way.

Someone has to protect the noobs here especially if they throw their money into this plus have to spend time unlearning bad habits.

I think you have bent your own rules here and did a naughty on the portfolio balance.

in post #3059 you said

-£154

porfolio balance £10099

since then you have 'claimed' a FTSE trade and an AUD trade both winners, you didn't call them live, you simply said words to the effect of 'sorry cant post entries as market moving too fast'. Now the portfolio balance is miraculously at £10194.

sorry but this is not cricket.

In post 2861 you said

All journal trades will be called live with chart setups to back this up and the market will decide the outcome, I will also use the example of a model £10000 portfolio as i do in the live room and risk 1.5 % on every trade taken from now on in the live journal

This should dispel anyone from criticism as people can quickly determine if i have been profitable or not and all of this free and all my ideas on my setups are already posted on this site so i can not do much more than that

so I am afraid you have broken your own rules.

In the interests of transparency and fact verification I would urge you to ammend the portfolio balance to £10099 and continue with your own rules. I for one am very interested in the result after say 100+ trades although 1000+ will probably needed to determine any edge.

For what it's worth I don't think you are a scammer it's just that 2.5 months into this model portfolio test thing you are up 0.99% and I don't think spreads have been accounted for either so it's not looking too hot. I just don't think it's a good system, there is nowhere near enough confluence if you must trade this way.

Someone has to protect the noobs here especially if they throw their money into this plus have to spend time unlearning bad habits.

ftse trade was clearly taken in post 3065 with a screen shot, not sure if you trade the markets but it was jump a fair bit at that time of the day so I got the call on best I could, I cant always put a pending order up

As for the audusd trade I never claimed to have called it here and its not added to the portfolio balance but the ftse is as it was called here live so the balance stands

Its not been the best week for me so the balance has come down but in this current market to be making money is not to bad

and as for spreads they are included

We shall see where the portfolio is at in a years time but for you to go around giving advice to newbies not to bother with this journal then I think you are out of order

ftse trade was clearly taken in post 3065 with a screen shot, not sure if you trade the markets but it was jump a fair bit at that time of the day so I got the call on best I could, I cant always put a pending order up

As for the audusd trade I never claimed to have called it here and its not added to the portfolio balance but the ftse is as it was called here live so the balance stands

Its not been the best week for me so the balance has come down but in this current market to be making money is not to bad

and as for spreads they are included

We shall see where the portfolio is at in a years time but for you to go around giving advice to newbies not to bother with this journal then I think you are out of order

so you went from portfolio balance £10099 earlier today, the hindsight trade on the FTSE you claimed +38 for would make £10137 so you are adding in extra points somewhere claiming £10194 (do you see why I thought you were claiming the AUD hindsight trade as well).

spreads are included? only a statement can verify that you are actually trading this model portfolio, if you are just eyeballing the chart spread are not included.

you said

'We shall see where the portfolio is at in a years time but for you to go around giving advice to newbies not to bother with this journal then I think you are out of order'

I am not advising newbies not to bother with this journal at all. I am just pointing out that you havn't been transparent here even by the rules that you yourself made up. Surely everyone is entitled to the facts so they can make a judgement before paying their hard earned cash.

As for being out of order, I don't think so. You are touting for noobie business on this website when your live trades have shown 0.99% profit in 2.5 months and it hasn't been verified that spreads have been included.

I put it to you that if this system is so profitable why are you charging noobies for your services.

The facts about the ftse trade is that it made 38 points = to £95 profit as i was risking 62 points on it and took profits early, i thought i made all that clear its in my previous posts, if you want to slag someone off please read the posts first

Also i have not charged a penny to anyone for anything i have done here or in my "free" live room so i dont know what your complaining about ?

major, please read the full posts before you jump to conclusions or make accusations , Pocrel called theFTSE trade , he CLearly said + 38 Points(Not pounds or euro) and the portfolio balance is based on a percentage increase in relation to the points risk taken based on 1.5% risk per trade - not on the points made,,,, How could points made equate to percentage returns on a portfolio trading over 15 different instruments all in different markets,,,
Read the posts from the beginning and learn the rules please before you abuse This guy , He is one of the very few on here with the balls to call it live - Furthermore - He hasnt charged any one here or in his room as far as i am aware and for the record,,If you read his posts from day 1 in march - he is up every month since inception,, Let him do his stuff and lets see where this goes,It seems to have potential based on 6 months returns ,,, Give him a break ,,,
B

Morning, sorry been out most of the morning but watching the markets for setups now, hope everyone had a nice one

I would love to sell the eurusd but we are over extend at the ATR for the day so to dangerous

cant get a trade at the min, waiting for the US boys to open, frustrating stuff

No trades today I am afraid for me market continues to fall with no pull back setups for me, so far to dangerous

back in the morning