Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just looking at that 1st crude trade the bar did not look right but just felt something was coming, looks like if we had waited the second setup is moving nicely
I didn't like it either & didn't take it, hopefully this one good...

Now oil slipping away. Long audusd now.
WTI turned again & I got out for +19pips. Oil still looks OK so I've taken the Brent pin - now short brent.
I'm not taking the pin on usdjpy, a bit high now & I've had enough of that pair for today:)
What do you think Pocrel?

WTI turned again & I got out for +19pips. Oil still looks OK so I've taken the Brent pin - now short brent.
I'm not taking the pin on usdjpy, a bit high now & I've had enough of that pair for today:)
What do you think Pocrel?

bit high for me too, anyway pin broken, how did you only get 19 out of wti?:D

wti continues to drop and brent was a lovely setup

anyway going to have a break

morning round up 5 trades

+8 full points

WTI

wti.gif

BRENT

brent.gif

mark what was my % win if i stuck it out on that WTI trade?:mad:

hey there
interesting thread!
u have some win:loss statistics or mind showing your equity curve? that would be really sweet!

Keep up the great work

hey there
interesting thread!
u have some win:loss statistics or mind showing your equity curve? that would be really sweet!

Keep up the great work

my equity curve is a little up and down not as smooth as i like but it includes a few different strategies i use, i should really separate them out but its easier for me to put it all together,

some setups are better than others but they trade less often

jan +14.4%
feb +1.56%
mar +19.13%
apr +2.94%
may +11.7%
jun +8.05% so far

thanks for sharing!
really impressive numbers there...u have knowledge of how just the pinbar system is working for you or you have it all mixed up together in your stats?

thanks for sharing!
really impressive numbers there...u have knowledge of how just the pinbar system is working for you or you have it all mixed up together in your stats?

its all mixed up but off the top of my head it is about half the % of above

my main computer has crashed so will not be trading anymore today till i get it running

trades 5

+8 full points

gutted about WTI the black gold could have made me rich today