- 39 full points

Weekly round up

i feel yesterdays oil trade was key, i really need to hang in there longer

trades 16

+10 full points

not the best of weeks

back monday morning enjoy the weekend

Beans on toast then:)

just back in the door going to see if we can get any late setups the only thing i really saw was a dax short again which worked out, thanks for adding some trades pete how did you get on? also roguetrader i dont see your levels on my chart and cash dow is not trade till it opens at 230pm uk time but cheers for the charts

1 winner from 2.....net +5 pts. Still only on currencies and oil.....havent added indices, gold or silver yet.

Hi Procel,

On a light-hearted note and to show that I follow this thread with interest, what does your missus say when you just get in the door and go straight to the computer to see how the Dax can be traded?

You put your travel bag down, at least, I hope! :D

Last edited:
Hi Procel,

On a light-heated note and to show that I follow this thread with interest, what does your missus say when you just get in the door and go straight to the computer to see how the Dax can be traded?

You put your travel bag down, at least, I hope! :D

And......do you watch "Pop Star to Opera Star?" as a form of relaxation.:cheesy:

morning hope everyone had nice weekend? was tempted t take the long eurusd this morning but left it wish i had now, anyway quiet at the moment

as for my wife splitlink she is a very understanding women and she does work during the day so once i am finished before she comes home she is happy with that and of course i have made a profit she can spend :)

morning hope everyone had nice weekend? was tempted t take the long eurusd this morning but left it wish i had now, anyway quiet at the moment

as for my wife splitlink she is a very understanding women and she does work during the day so once i am finished before she comes home she is happy with that and of course i have made a profit she can spend :)

:D Getting home first does help!

Ok, back to serious business!

Please double check all the autopivot levels today as its a monday as you will find brokers have finished at different times on a friday and we are looking to match the livecharts pivots for trades

we are looking for 10pm BST as the closing price for currencies

Please double check all the autopivot levels today as its a monday as you will find brokers have finished at different times on a friday and we are looking to match the livecharts pivots for trades

we are looking for 10pm BST as the closing price for currencies

Morning, yes Pocrel I nearly took a trade but remembering your good advice I checked pivots first and saw that my UHC charts were still showing Friday's pivot levels.

silver.gif
trade alert : Short silver now

Should be chart

unlucky with the aud trade not an easy decision to make to trade that bar, i left it, a bit to positive for me and not alerted by my pin bar indicator

cheers for the charts bud appreciate your efforts