Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toying with the idea of taking the usdjpy long again but the market just seems dead

trade alert short ftse now

chart of ftse

ftse.gif

Just wondering how everyone is doing with the system confused ? enjoying it? able to trade it?

i see alot of people looking but cant tell if your trading it or not or just observing it?

any comment are welcome and certainly make the day pass quicker

Just wondering how everyone is doing with the system confused ? enjoying it? able to trade it?

i see alot of people looking but cant tell if your trading it or not or just observing it?

Interesting. Can't beleive I missed the long on gold, best trade of the day. Was making something to eat and checked about 2 mins past 2pm but bang it was gone!!

M

Hi Pocrel.
I've been demo trading / observing for a while now but am about to move to a live account. I will try to post my "real trades" as I do them.

Interesting. Can't beleive I missed the long on gold, best trade of the day. Was making something to eat and checked about 2 mins past 2pm but bang it was gone!!

M

thanks for point that out mark, i actually made a mistake with my pivots entering in the wrong low so the trade never flagged for me what a shame as it was a beauty

gold chart

gold.gif