Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Pocrel returned from his last trip, he remarked that there had been no postings on his thread. That's why I've done a few to make sure he knows we haven't lost interest. Although I haven't done well today, his method is the best system I've found in about 10 yrs of trading, & I wouldn't want him to give up with all his help & encouragement. Tomorrow I'll concentrate more on trading.
Cheers everybody, Geoff

From my charts there were 5 trades today:

AUDUSD: 1 Loser (8am). very unlucky one as it got stopped out by a couple of pips then reversed strongly in direction of trade.

EURJPY 1 winner (2pm) and 1 x 1:1 (12:30pm)

WTI: 1 loser (12pm) another unlucky one as missed 1:1 by a couple of pips and 1 x 1:1 (3:30 pm)

Quite an unlucky day today for the system.

I dont post charts as I have so many indicators and MAs for my own testing purposes that they'd be unclear.

Attachments

• EurUsd 24May.jpg
    EurUsd 24May.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 149
morning all back from tokyo survived an earthquake so feeling good, going to have a little breakfast and be back to trade at 830

pocrel,
how would you comment on that GU move in the previous hour?
Thanks

looking bullish

higher highs lower lows

i would be looking to short it at the daily pivot

but it all depends on the price action there, its also at 38.2 fib level so we might get a reaction but thats for another day

When Pocrel returned from his last trip, he remarked that there had been no postings on his thread. That's why I've done a few to make sure he knows we haven't lost interest. Although I haven't done well today, his method is the best system I've found in about 10 yrs of trading, & I wouldn't want him to give up with all his help & encouragement. Tomorrow I'll concentrate more on trading.
Cheers everybody, Geoff

A big thanks to Gelly for looking after the journal while i was away and a very touching post :eek:

thanks mate