Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Pocrel. Question for you and others who trade this system. Do you risk a fixed percentage of your account per trade, so that whether the stop loss is 10 points away or 100 points away, you only risk $X and adjust lot size accordingly?

If so, should we make the weekly results based on number of trades won and lost (with net wins X stake giving us the weekly potential profit) as opposed to the number of net points gained in a week (which may not indicate a profitable week if you lose more trades than you win?) - something like what DDI does?

Not asking that you do more work(!), you've already done far too much by T2W standards with this stellar thread, just checking if what I'm saying above makes sense.

thanks and have a good trip to Tokyo.

thanks mcclaine

i think i will just leave things the way they are, i know what you mean about its not clear what the profit and loss is but usually my trades are off similar value so if i am up points by the end of the week that will mean my account is up

and to be honest it does not matter what my p and l looks like, people can see if the system is profitable or not, they have all the trades and charts on the site they just need to invest the time to look at them, sometimes people have to do a little bit of work on this site (y)

Pin on Cable. Mine not quite touching R1 with Smart Live data. Anyone got this as a valid trade?
Hi, mine crossed R1 at 1.6268 but I see Live Chart level is 1.6274. Anyway I placed an order but I think its going sideways. Cheers, Geoff

Hi, mine crossed R1 at 1.6268 but I see Live Chart level is 1.6274. Anyway I placed an order but I think its going sideways. Cheers, Geoff
Hi, I did put an order in because it was so near the pivot, but have cancelled because there seems to be no momentum.

aususd reached 1:1 target but I missed that (forgot to set alert) so will wait & see now.

Howlinwolf, there's been some interesting action this morning - is it only us that's trading?

Pin on Footsie - but is it getting close to USA opening? Should have held my nerve for audusd which went the whole way. Did you get that Howlinwolf?

Howlinwolf, there's been some interesting action this morning - is it only us that's trading?
Hi, Yes it does seem to be us only. Just broke for some lunch. Aussie been good! I have the same problem-sticking with trades to target when some reversal occurs. I'm hoping constant practice will cure this. Got to go and get some shopping in now. Hope to be back later. in the afternoon.
Came out of Aussie at 1:1 but can see it was a great trade down to PP

Last edited: