• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wti oil has flaggged a trade but i missed the entry

chart

lets see if we can get a retrace for a better entry
oil.gif

short 1272.4 stop 1277.0 target 1263.1

got a better entry on a little retrace of pin

I notice on the S&P that it has crossed that pivot line of 1275.16 a few times today, not all pin bars though. Would you take the same trade twice a day if the correct set up appeared?

I notice on the S&P that it has crossed that pivot line of 1275.16 a few times today, not all pin bars though. Would you take the same trade twice a day if the correct set up appeared?

yes i would if the setup is valid, there has been no pin bars except for the one i just traded,

now if the next bar becomes a pin bar i would trade it again yes

i was to busy watching the s and p and missed this pin bar on gold off the R1 pivot level

looks like it a good trade, risk/ reward is great

gold.gif

Thats me done for the day

totals:

3 trades

+ 7 full points

not the best end to the day and the missed oil trade would have had me up loads, anyway a profit is a profit

and its is St Patrick day and i am Irish so i deserve a pint of the black stuff i think
happy paddys day everyone and catch you in the morning

thanks

patrick

Hi just a quick question.

This morning was a possible setup on the Dow at 11:30am, is this the kind of setup your system utilises? This was outside your trading hours but I just wanted to know if it was correct setup.

Thanks,

Pi

Attachments

• pic.gif
    pic.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 411
Hi just a quick question.

This morning was a possible setup on the Dow at 11:30am, is this the kind of setup your system utilises? This was outside your trading hours but I just wanted to know if it was correct setup.

Thanks,

Pi

yes Pi that was a great setup and well pointed out and this can be taken even outside of the US hours if you like, i just prefer to focus on the european session till the US session opens

as you can see it worked very well and sometimes the longer the pin the better the setup

but they key with this size trade is to get the correct position size on so your never risking to much :smart:

trade flagged DAX short, still 5 min to close so anything could happen

ftse and cac loooking better for shorts now than dax, nothing done yet

ftse entry is 5722.0 stop is 57.47

first target to close half 5700.0

second target 5668.0

cac40 flagging a trade
but i will not trade it as i am short the ftse

here is the chart
cac.gif