Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good luck guys with wti..i got stopped out of my brent :-(

sure. There was a similar one on WTI too (difference being WTI was on R2 (brent R3) and the tail of candle was smaller). both attached

I don't get it. I have a price of 124 for Brent - not 12,000 something!

What am I missing mate?

thats it from me for the week, i have to get a flight tonight to South Africa, wont really be trading till next weds, may get online monday for a look, have a great weekend

total for the week :

Trades : 6

+65.5 total points

Reactions: klw
thats it from me for the week, i have to get a flight tonight to South Africa, wont really be trading till next weds, may get online monday for a look, have a great weekend

total for the week :

Trades : 6

+65.5 total points
well done...u too mate

Looks like crude never looked back up 170 pips since i left it yesterday in a hurry for my flight

sorry no lines on my travel laptop but just pointing out the pin and the move, which you can see from the early chart for targets

as for cable was not such a good trade if you stuck it out it was a loss of about 20 points (losses are all part of the game) just make your winner bigger :)

wti chart
wti.gif

CAC40 trade didn't work well I see. surprised as it was pin off Daily Pivot and gap fill !

CAC40 trade didn't work well I see. surprised as it was pin off Daily Pivot and gap fill !

my pin was at 11am, as for the pin you mention they they all seem to below the R1, there seems to be no pin on the Daily Pivot so not sure what your talking about? can you post a chart i am having trouble posting one, i could be totally wrong !!

Morning all, not trading till wednesday but i see angie_np took a great trade on the cac40
well done and thanks for posting
as for advfntrader, i dont see what your pointing out either

here is the cac40 chart

x mark non trades

and you can see the correct trade this morning with the arrow

worked really well 1 to1 risk/reward also

cac.gif

trade on in gold

Attachments

• Spot Gold (DFB).png
    Spot Gold (DFB).png
    23 KB · Views: 177
lost money on this eurjpy trade...didnt have the discipline to take half off at 1:1 :(

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_JPY 10 apr (DFB).png
    Spot FX EUR_JPY 10 apr (DFB).png
    20.5 KB · Views: 130
2nd X on Procels CAC40 chart, I went long on demo....it was right through Daily Pivot on my Chart !

2nd X on Procels CAC40 chart, I went long on demo....it was right through Daily Pivot on my Chart !

That isnt a trade, hence the x. The x means that the tail below the body didnt cross the pivot line on a bullish pin.