• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trade alert FTSE long order will be pending if it finishes like this

trade alert FTSE long order will be pending if it finishes like this

6042 is my entry

stop 6034

chart
ftse.gif

pin on the dax folks, will buy it on retrace of the pin (if the pin breaks) as its into support and we could get a strong reversal

euraud looks like it could take off. problem with this cross is spread is so wide that R:R must be v attractive (which is in this case)

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_AUD (DFB).png
    Spot FX EUR_AUD (DFB).png
    23.6 KB · Views: 156
euraud looks like it could take off. problem with this cross is spread is so wide that R:R must be v attractive (which is in this case)

looks ok to me jus double check pivot levels, not a pair for me but worth it if your use to trading it, my spread is 2.5 on it whats your ddi?

sorry misread the spread its 25 your right ouch

sorry i think its 2.5 spread, thats what you get when you dont trade it cant even read the spread :)

Last edited:
looks ok to me jus double check pivot levels, not a pair for me but worth it if your use to trading it, my spread is 2.5 on it whats your ddi?
my spread is 8-10 pips!! I use IG index. on eur/usd 2 pips, cable 3, ej 3, wti 4-5. who do you use?

my spread is 8-10 pips!! I use IG index. on eur/usd 2 pips, cable 3, ej 3, wti 4-5. who do you use?

i use worldspreads, and smartlivespreads

worldspreads, 8 to 4pm, 0 spreads on eurusd, usdjpy, eurgbp, audusd

2 points on cable 3 points on eurjpy

o spreads on futures, ftse dax cac, 3 points on wti, 3 on s and p cash, 2 on dow futures

4 on gold

smartlive

i would use smartlive for currencies after 4pm in currencies, eurjpy is 2.5 on it all day

and as you can see its better for eur/aud 2.5

Cash index is 1 point on ftse dax and cac, 2 on dow and 4 on s and p

5 on wti and brent and 5 on gold

great for setting tight orders which you need sometimes with this strategy as most spreadbetters need a bit of a gap

wow WS very attractive spreads..especially if your trades get confirmed instantly and orders filled with no slippage (something some have complained about)

wow WS very attractive spreads..especially if your trades get confirmed instantly and orders filled with no slippage (something some have complained about)

i will use them all day for the currencies and i find them fine, i think if you get a bad service then you need to move on but i have been fine so far

and i trade index off smartlive and they are fine too

i have accounts with most so if i find service crap with one then i will change but tight spreads are required for 30min trading

eurgbp at an interesting level lets hope we get a short signal

chart
eurgbp.gif

closed below R1 on my chart but close above open though...are you gonna take it?