Picture Posts

Lucky Luke

How do you get those neat little pictures under your names on posts ?
This one is supposed to have my Lucky Luke Logo on it.
If it works, then I've answered my own question - if not - can someone else please help !

Luke

Attachments

• luckyluke.gif
    luckyluke.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 687
Hiya Lucky Luke

If you goto edit post, on the bottom right of the post you did. You'll see a box at the top saying delete post. Tick the box on the left and click the button on the right. (Can you tell I've done this before) :D

HTH

Cheers FTSE Beater.
Thought I'd better say thanks before deleting the whole thread - a side effect of deleting the first post.
( previous post now successfully deleted if anyone's trying to follow this thread )

Solution to original question of picture.
Profile button, Edit options, at the bottom of the screen is a button called Change Avatar. Put an image in from the sites choice, or your own.

Last edited:
Hi Lucky Luke,

You won't be able to delete the thread (only admin/moderators can), but as it happens I think it serves a useful reminder to anyone else who doesn't know or has forgotten how to personalise their account with a so-called "avatar".

Thanks FTSE for answering that question...

Cheers,
Paul.

HiYa Sharky,

Good idea about leaving the post up, I'll do that so anyone else with the same question can find a quick answer - I took a while, and I'm supposed to know about these computer things :)

I haven't tried deleting the original post, but I did get this warning on the top of the screen :-

"Note: deleting this post will result in the deletion of the entire thread if this post is the first post in the thread."

Thinks - shall I just try it .....

While I'm here ..... How do I go about "coming of Age" ?
Currently a Junior Member, I'd like to be all grown up and become a Member.

Will winning this months Compo help :)

Luke