"Phantom of the Pits"........something for the weekend?

The Future Magazine bbs board has been closed for many year.
Just wonder if he survived the recent crisis.
I found an egg tasted well,and want to know the hen that laid it.(y)

The Future Magazine bbs board has been closed for many year.
Just wonder if he survived the recent crisis.
I found an egg tasted well,and want to know the hen that laid it.(y)

Was it one of those 100 year old eggs?

"Phantom of the Pits"........ Do you know who ?

Does anyone "actually" know who the Phantom of the Pits is ? (y)

Would prefer serious answers unless they are "actually" funny. :cheesy:

Phantom of the Pits is alive and well. He and I are doing good and survived all adversity of the recent markets. In fact Phantom and I are having our best month ever in over many decades. The markets have changed and so have some of our thoughts. One thing Phantom insists on today is "Make the market come to you and never chase the market for there are many markets which will cooperate." Meaning mostly that the unexpected trades are your key to profits. The most unlikely trades will often times bring you the best and quickest gains.

Hope to see more of you all in the future.

Yes, I confess, I am the phantom raspberry blower, I mean of the pits. It was me all along.

I'm sorry if you took hours and hours to read my story - it's a load of tripe isn't it?

Art Simpson - I don't know you. Never have and never will. Please stop stalking me. Thanks.

:)

Mr. Simpson , the writer of ~Phantom of The Pits ~?
That`s thrilling!
I wonder if you are a system trader or a Intuitive trader as indicated in the book?

Phantom of the Pits is alive and well. He and I are doing good and survived all adversity of the recent markets. In fact Phantom and I are having our best month ever in over many decades. The markets have changed and so have some of our thoughts. One thing Phantom insists on today is "Make the market come to you and never chase the market for there are many markets which will cooperate." Meaning mostly that the unexpected trades are your key to profits. The most unlikely trades will often times bring you the best and quickest gains.

Hope to see more of you all in the future.

Great book, Art. You and the Phantom have my deepest gratitude.

Down loaded the book. It's very good.
Ist Rule...Get a slider (glider... I think) rocker chair.
2nd Rule.... Get a talking alarm clock.
I like both ideas. It's always been in the back of of my mind to get a clock
that dinged every 5 minutes just prior the 5 minute bar change and twice at 15.
I've had a bit of a look on the net hoping to find something, so if anyone knows
of a down load........