Performance Tracking Software - Does Anything Fit This Description?

AMSnell

3 0
Hi everyone,

For a year or so now I've been keeping track of my trading performance via calculating the week-end values of all my holdings and the cash in my trading accounts, adding it all up to get a total value and using that against the original value/last weeks value to calculate week and overall performances, and plot these against indices for comparisons.

What I really want is a piece of software that you enter in the trades you make by selecting the equity, then entering in the date, amount and cost of the transaction. I then want the software to tell me (it doesnt have to be live) what the current value of all my investments are, and I would like it to plot the total value on a graph, so it would have to keep a record of the end-of-day prices.

The software would have to include ALL LSE listed stocks, including AIM, and preferably the larger international equity markets.

I would also like it to be able to plot the chart against indices like the FTSE100 so I can compare my performance against the markets.

Does this exist? I've been looking for a while and cant find anything. I'm happy to pay for it and happy to pay a reasonable monthly fee.

Cheers in advance!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock