Pepperstone manipulation?

Can't see the same spike on Oanda or many of the others on Trading View. Unless I am missing something.
If you are looking through trading view try lining up the price action rather than looking at time, some data sources have a terrible skew on the time there and be 5 hours out.

My pic was taken directly from city, is 15m unfortunately, 5m data there doesn't go back far enough to capture the pepperstone incident.

Capture87.PNG

If you are looking through trading view try lining up the price action rather than looking at time, some data sources have a terrible skew on the time there and be 5 hours out.

My pic was taken directly from city, is 15m unfortunately, 5m data there doesn't go back far enough to capture the pepperstone incident.

View attachment 313564
Thanks for the advice. I'll try and get a multi window up calibrated to watch and see what happens.

That’s exactly why i’m using offshore brokers. Regulations means nothing. Pepperstone is one of the worst brokers and this is not their first manipulation lately but second or even third.
I thought it clearly shown that this so called manipulation occurred across multiple platforms/feeds. It was also shown that time of day and the transition between time zones had relevance to this anomaly.

The continued attempt to prove that offshore unregulated entities superiority over regulated by way of a regular timed occurrence between limited pairs seems bizarre.

10pm UK time is market rollover as you say. I don't know a broker around where spreads don't go a bit mad then to be honest. I looked up the thread on FPA and found that the guy who originally posted settled on a refund but not sure on what grounds as it seems completely normal compared to many other brokers. All very strange.

I thought it clearly shown that this so called manipulation occurred across multiple platforms/feeds. It was also shown that time of day and the transition between time zones had relevance to this anomaly.

The continued attempt to prove that offshore unregulated entities superiority over regulated by way of a regular timed occurrence between limited pairs seems bizarre.
Maybe people prefer offshore brokers? In the UK you get better leverage and regulation is mainly for the big boys anyway. Doesn't protect the consumer.