Penny Stock Pick

sss3d

Hey guys,

I know some of you may be against penny stocks, but I want you to subscribe and watch this thread.

If I do good on this first pick, I have many more picks I want to announce.

I have a friend in I/R who is telling me about which stocks he plans to promote ahead of time.

Promotion includes: He plans to pay newsletters to alert their subscriber lists about a stock.

I've been telling people when it was at $0.02. Now it has gone up to $0.0380.

Anyways, just keep an eye on this. Major promotions are beginning next week.

If you want to find out the stock ticker, please private message me. I don't want to announce it publically.

why would anyone want to subscribe to a thread where you wont announce the penny stock, or on that evidence any further stock picks, how will we know you "done good" ? what exactly will you be promoting? the newsletter? how will we be able to judge that if we can't see any calls :confused:

good luck with it nonetheless :)

So you will buy on Monday sell on Tuesday (in profit, of course!), tell us about it on Thursday, NOT tell us what stock it was, and promote your newsletter on Friday.

I can't wait.

Peter

Quick question...
How did your ATPG trade turn out??
This will be my trading journal. Though I will not post everything here, I will post as much as I can. Any questions, PM me.

First trade:

Buy ATPG - $17.62 - Bought 100 shares.

Sell Covered Calls - $0.96 for $18 strike Jul 18

Calls are now at $0.89 (ask).

ATPG announced they will declare dividends.

Peter

Stock is: EMWW

Take a look at it. If you guys notice anything fishy in the level 2s or trade or volume, just tell me about it. I don't care, have an open discussion. I am only relaying the facts that I am told.

Please note: I am personally NOT investing in this stock for conflict of interest sake.

So @Lightning McQueen, I just announced the pick. And I am not here to promote my newsletter website or anything like that. But we are ranked in top 10 for "penny stocks" on google. Anyone can message me for proof.

@Peter, I am not trading this stock at all. The symbol is EMWW. I am going to alert my personal newsletter site on Monday at 9:45 AM. 15 minutes after whoever wants to buy monday morning buys.

Stay tuned guys.

i don't see what there is to get excited about this stock. for discussion purposes i'll list what i think is wrong with it.

1. they're using titanium dioxide as an antimicrobile coating. plenty companies offer this, it isn't new.

2. titanium dioxide's common use is in food colouring and sunscreen, it's cheap, plentiful and not new or groundbreaking.

3. negetive net income, on the slide year on year and accelerating downward.

4. the share price has only ever trended down.

5. filed form 15-15d certification of termination of registration on the 8th november, so there will be no further official filings from this company.

6. plenty of interweb chatter that this one is going to fly.

i'm interested in watching how far they can pump this turkey, if at all :D

i don't see what there is to get excited about this stock. for discussion purposes i'll list what i think is wrong with it.

1. they're using titanium dioxide as an antimicrobile coating. plenty companies offer this, it isn't new.

2. titanium dioxide's common use is in food colouring and sunscreen, it's cheap, plentiful and not new or groundbreaking.

3. negetive net income, on the slide year on year and accelerating downward.

4. the share price has only ever trended down.

5. filed form 15-15d certification of termination of registration on the 8th november, so there will be no further official filings from this company.

6. plenty of interweb chatter that this one is going to fly.

i'm interested in watching how far they can pump this turkey, if at all :D

That's interesting, how did you find out 5, and 6?

Thanks for pointing those facts out. I'm still new to all this and want to learn as much as I can.

Despite these negative news, the stock price may move up!

Let's wait and see.

easy to find anything and conduct due diligence via google.

yes i'm sure the price will move, whether it's up to any extent will remain to be seen, and how well this stock is promoted.

the fact that 50% of the stocks volume on it's upward move friday was due to one purchase of 4m shares. this indicates the pumpers are positioned. fact also that this stock is being "promoted" as a mover, suggests the pump. how far they can pump it before they decide to dump is anyones guess.

in my view the company balance sheet looks flaky at best. they have heaps of competition, many of who in fact have a better looking product, as they use silver as well.

there will likely be many future unhappy punters, seeking advice from messrs boyles and anley in the future i feel.

The main item I go for in any stock is how much debt it carries. The more it has the more difficult it is going to be to get more from banks and other institutional lenders. So where will it get more?
The answer is the shareholders. More shares is going to bring the price down so, if you are a serious investor, you have to dig deeper to find out what prospects this company has. If it is a pie in the sky company looking for oil, or if it is an up and coming commercial one with a good idea, it comes down to FA. TA is useless with penny stocks. Charts will tell you nothing. Neither will tip sheets.

In fact, data of previous profits should go back at least three years and show steady growth. That is unlikelt in a penny stock, which is why it is one.

Fantastic penny stocks are there. Would you believe that Next PLC was one?

Last edited:
up up and away ...it's flying! :whistling

crashmoneyburn-300x267.jpg

EMWW

0.0250 -0.0130 (-34.21%)

so i guess it's early days in the pump phase of the campaign then?

@Peter, I am not trading this stock at all. The symbol is EMWW. I am going to alert my personal newsletter site on Monday at 9:45 AM. 15 minutes after whoever wants to buy monday morning buys.

Stay tuned guys.

Good thing you are not trading this stock yourself and just telling others to trade it. You might have lost a bundle but instead you let others lose their bundle! Good work.

Peter

I guess it was not a "Next PLC". Oh, well! What did it do for a living, anyway? Or haven't you bothered to find out.

they be barnacle busters!

Structural Enhancement Technologies Corp, formerly Extreme Mobile Coatings Worldwide Corp., conducts its operations through its wholly owned subsidiary, Extreme Mobile Coatings, Inc. (Extreme). In addition, Extreme operates a mobile coating business in and around Nicholasville, Kentucky. The customers include hospitals, physician offices, schools, day care centers, marinas and other businesses and individuals. The Xiom coatings include coatings that reduce or mitigate microbe levels on various surfaces; contain anti-foul polymers that reduce the accumulation of barnacles and other materials on marine vessels; glow in the dark; prevent or reduce slipping; prevent graffiti from adhering to a surface, and coat any surface with a chosen color. On March 10, 2010, Reflectkote, Inc, sold certain assets and liabilities to the Company.

the latest fuss would appear to be around their latest coatings, for the home. but that doesn't kick in until next year.

BAYSIDE, N.Y., Nov. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Structural Enhancement Technologies Corp. (OTCBB "EMWW") announces the launch of its Households "touch surfaces" anti microbial protection program in the state of Kentucky. The purpose of the program is to deliver cost effective anti microbial protection to the surfaces in a home or apartment that family members most likely would repeatedly come in contact with, and possibly continue to transfer bacterial or viral surface contamination to other household surfaces. The company's invisible, odorless, permanent, light activated treatment is harmless to humans and pets. It will last effectively for over a year, and can be refreshed very inexpensively. The company's trained applicators can complete a treatment in less than 2 hours with minimal inconvenience, at a charge of $199 per treatment.

The company intends to offer the service in the New York area after January 1, 2012.

Stock is down but it's okay, major promotions have not come in yet.

Time & Sales
Price Size Exch Time
$0.0320 300 OTO 13:46:06
$0.0320 1,000 OTO 13:45:48
$0.0300 10,000 OTO 13:43:01
$0.0300 24,000 OTO 13:42:49
$0.0300 30,000 OTO 13:42:46
$0.0250 20,000 OTO 13:41:51
$0.0250 5,000 OTO 13:41:39
$0.0250 10,000 OTO 13:14:15
$0.0250 5,000 OTO 13:14:12
$0.0300 1,000 OTO 13:13:53
$0.0251 20,000 OTO 13:12:49
$0.0320 1,000 OTO 12:50:08
$0.0300 10,000 OTO 12:40:08
$0.0300 30,000 OTO 12:33:57
$0.0280 10,000 OTO 12:33:01
$0.0275 17,500 OTO 12:28:53
$0.0275 20,000 OTO 12:28:10
$0.0250 3,000 OTO 12:26:50
$0.0250 5,000 OTO 12:11:34
$0.0250 14,267 OTO 12:11:29
$0.0250 3,243 OTO 12:11:29
$0.0310 1,500 OTO 12:05:39
$0.0260 3,708 OTO 12:04:36
$0.0300 5,000 OTO 12:01:48
$0.0300 6,025 OTO 12:00:10
$0.0300 2,500 OTO 11:37:33
$0.0350 310 OTO 11:01:28
$0.0300 13,300 OTO 10:58:48
$0.0300 11,700 OTO 10:58:45
$0.0370 200 OTO 10:20:28

Just look it up in the SEC Edgar database. You'll see how much their sales are. Pump and dump.

The first promoter comes in tomorrow. The bigger promoters come on Wednesday.

I got in on market open, and lost a lot. At the dip, I placed an order at $0.02 but my order never hit.

My other friends picked up about 50k of shares at $0.02.

My other friends got in on the dip at $0.02 and $0.025.

So I have about $3k at risk right now

Let's see what happens.

And I understand that this company doesn't have good fundamentals, but I'm just trading based on the trends.

how on earth are you trading any trends :confused:

it's a massive down slope!! the only reason this crap aint dropping further is the fact it hit rock bottom at near zero @ 0.001!!

look
attachment.php

the only reason it's gone up a bit was a single big buy on 23rd november, 4m shares @ 0.002. anyone that buys in now are liquidity for those buyers to sell and make a fast buck. the only thing propping it up for them are posters like you coming onto message boards, saying how good this stock is and tipping it.

i thought you said you weren't buying it? just tipping it on your tip sheet. you're making it up as you go along you are :p

Attachments

• emww downtrend.JPG
    emww downtrend.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 718
found good chart to highlight the pumpers getting positioned (lol that didn't sound right at all, i'll have shewolf tellin me off!), right before the big message board, tip sheet, facebook and twitter campaign on this stock started. they look well positioned @ 0.010 and 0.015 to take plenty from all the suckers :whistling

also notice the lack of any activity on this stock, prior to their entry.

attachment.php

Attachments

• emww volume spikes.JPG
    emww volume spikes.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 643