Penny Stock Pick

Pathetic scam

Peter

yep, we didn't even have to wait long for the scam to conclude.

attachment.php

emww price now right back to where it all started. i can only conclude that the wed 23rd nov buyers have now sold their holdings, unlike the poor suckers that follow tip sheets who provided the liquidity for them to do so.

right there is a big lesson tip sheet followers, don't be muppets and follow others ;)

Attachments

• emww back to 015.JPG
    emww back to 015.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
I'm so sorry everybody - I was only stating what I knew -

the volume is there like predicted but the price didn't go up. It seems that those who accumulated 3 million shares started selling into the volume everyday to bring the price back down to where it was originally alerted.

One more promoter goes out tomorrow. But I'm concerned that it won't have a positive effect on the price.

Thanks for teaching me this lesson though.

But I will post about the next time I hear about promotions, hopefully before any big buys.

I'm so sorry everybody - I was only stating what I knew -

the volume is there like predicted but the price didn't go up. It seems that those who accumulated 3 million shares started selling into the volume everyday to bring the price back down to where it was originally alerted.

That's called the Pump & Dump scam. So now you know.

But I will post about the next time I hear about promotions, hopefully before any big buys.

Won't happen. Those who are making the big buys at the lowest price are the ones who are then promoting it -- AFTER they already bought --. You won't hear of any promotion prior to that. Believe it. That's how the scam works.

Peter

Hey everyday,

I have another stock pick for you guys. I will be announcing it Thursday after the market closes. This stock has been closing green for the past 5 days. A lot of newsletters will be going out on this stock.

Just watch this stock and see what it does.

Hey everyday,

I have another stock pick for you guys. I will be announcing it Thursday after the market closes. This stock has been closing green for the past 5 days. A lot of newsletters will be going out on this stock.

Read the first 24 posts again.

Peter

Hey everyday,

You dont know what your talking about do you !

The coin-toss scene No country fo old men - YouTube

and2.46
and 3.22

enjoy :LOL:

Hey guys,

I know some of you may be against penny stocks, but I want you to subscribe and watch this thread.

If I do good on this first pick, I have many more picks I want to announce.

I have a friend in I/R who is telling me about which stocks he plans to promote ahead of time.

Promotion includes: He plans to pay newsletters to alert their subscriber lists about a stock.

I've been telling people when it was at $0.02. Now it has gone up to $0.0380.

Anyways, just keep an eye on this. Major promotions are beginning next week.

If you want to find out the stock ticker, please private message me. I don't want to announce it publically.

:confused: