Payment methods

NorthanGool

Just a short question
What payment system should I use for trading ?
There is an abundance of payment systems and methods so I even confused...

It needs to be secure and reliable. Remember that when you wish to withdraw profits, the broker will usually be legally required to send you the money by remitting it into the same account that your funds were deposited from (anti-money laundering regulations) so you will then need to withdraw it form that account later. Of course, the account must be legally yours.

You can use literally any payment system, the main thing is that you have a verified account and a good reputation depends on it whether money is sent to you or not. My friend had such a thing that he tried to withdraw money to his girlfriend's account, but due to the fact that she had a bad reputation, her account was immediately frozen.

You can use literally any payment system, the main thing is that you have a verified account and a good reputation depends on it whether money is sent to you or not. My friend had such a thing that he tried to withdraw money to his girlfriend's account, but due to the fact that she had a bad reputation, her account was immediately frozen.
Most brokers will only send money to the same account from which they received it. This is to comply with anti-money laundering legislation.