Path to Consistency workshop by Mark Douglas

norilsk

Selling my Path to Consistency workshop by Mark Douglas (8 tapes + workbook) in pristine condition, £100 + postage within the UK only. Please PM if interested.

Attachments

• douglas #1.jpg
    douglas #1.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 435
  • douglas #2.jpg
    douglas #2.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 446
The date is visible on the photo, 2014. This workshop exists only on the cassette tapes, check the website of Mark Douglas.

I would buy it but I don't have a cassette player and not really keen on buying one just for this series.

I saw used cassette players on Gumtree for £2-5 if it helps. The workbook is as important as the tapes, but of course the meat of the course is on the tapes. Regards

I am interested if we can re negociate the price,
Happy Xmas

I saw used cassette players on Gumtree for £2-5 if it helps. The workbook is as important as the tapes, but of course the meat of the course is on the tapes. Regards

tapes .....jees .......that takes me back ...anyone remember 8 tracks ?......N

I am interested if we can re negociate the price,
Happy Xmas

Give her the piddly price she is asking for cryin out loud. You state you're a veteran trader with 5+ years experience + from a rich country + she's a newbie who has quit = be generous give her double and let her go in Peace.

The Ever generous Fibo protecting newbies from sharks

Selling my Path to Consistency workshop by Mark Douglas (8 tapes + workbook) in pristine condition, £100 + postage within the UK only. Please PM if interested.

Don't give up TRADING so easily, girlie. That's quality material you have there. Re-study it and try again. You've been around for 11 years and if you already bumped into Saxo Bank in your formative years, The Dark Side has got a hold of you. Stay as far away as possible from Saxo.

The BEAR and BULL live here alongside lions, leopards, cheetahs and hyenas, antelopes, zebras, wildebeest, so will you. Place a sign on your Lodge that reads in big bold letters, "Send HELP now" then wait pay-shuntly. It has already came-d, you just cannot see it - yet.

This ain't the time to leave

The Ever encouraging Fibo

I didn't even have a car when cars had 8-tracks.

You had a horse and something better than 8-track, a gun. Your only mistake, Johnny Ringo was going up against Doc (Fibo) :)

The multi-faceted Fibo