Path to Consistency workshop by Mark Douglas

norilsk

8 0
The date is visible on the photo, 2014. This workshop exists only on the cassette tapes, check the website of Mark Douglas.

FXX

Experienced member
1,156 197
I would buy it but I don't have a cassette player and not really keen on buying one just for this series.

norilsk

8 0
I saw used cassette players on Gumtree for £2-5 if it helps. The workbook is as important as the tapes, but of course the meat of the course is on the tapes. Regards

yiehom

147 2
I am interested if we can re negociate the price,
Happy Xmas

I saw used cassette players on Gumtree for £2-5 if it helps. The workbook is as important as the tapes, but of course the meat of the course is on the tapes. Regards

NVP

Legendary member
36,905 1,905
tapes .....jees .......that takes me back ...anyone remember 8 tracks ?......N

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,729 73
I am interested if we can re negociate the price,
Happy Xmas

Give her the piddly price she is asking for cryin out loud. You state you're a veteran trader with 5+ years experience + from a rich country + she's a newbie who has quit = be generous give her double and let her go in Peace.

The Ever generous Fibo protecting newbies from sharks

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,729 73
Selling my Path to Consistency workshop by Mark Douglas (8 tapes + workbook) in pristine condition, £100 + postage within the UK only. Please PM if interested.

Don't give up TRADING so easily, girlie. That's quality material you have there. Re-study it and try again. You've been around for 11 years and if you already bumped into Saxo Bank in your formative years, The Dark Side has got a hold of you. Stay as far away as possible from Saxo.

The BEAR and BULL live here alongside lions, leopards, cheetahs and hyenas, antelopes, zebras, wildebeest, so will you. Place a sign on your Lodge that reads in big bold letters, "Send HELP now" then wait pay-shuntly. It has already came-d, you just cannot see it - yet.

This ain't the time to leave

The Ever encouraging Fibo