Page views mystery ?

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
I have been a member at T2W with a thread I participate on most days for approximately 13 months.

I have been interested in the page view counts - for many reasons - not because I sell anything - but the correlation between getting more page views - the more the so called old school members slate it and the more Major Magnum shares his results

The thread is a well known one that was initially started with a title as a pure "wind up" in response to the welcome I got off another Live Call thread.

No member expected me to keep it going more than a few days or weeks - and I had initially decided to finish it after exactly 1 year or approximately 500k views.

During this last year the thread as received many supporters who have posted many nice compliments and even one "imaginary student " ( MM ) who has learnt my FX trading method in approximately 8 months - although his journey of development will carry on for years.

When I first started - it had the normal over the top interest - so 5k views a week was fairly good.

Then after a few weeks it dropped to under 3 k views per week - averaging out to say an approx projected 200k in a full year.

Then the dedicated attacks started by the Wolf gang and their successors - ie wanting to get rid of me - and so more comments - and more page view reads and even the odd 8 -10k views in a week.

The latest - "bash F " attack started in in December - another pincer movement attack - this one with a bit more venom.

Result -

Over 80 k page view hits in under 10 days - ie over 55k in a week - 55000+ page views in a week ????

So what's going on??

Its now over a year since I started and well over 500k page view reads and for the new year I plan big changes.- ie a new format - maybe with even a new thread ?

I know I will have a good and successful 2015 trading year - will you though ??

All the very best - and remember - failure starts when you give up or give in

Regards

F

.............Then the dedicated attacks started by the Wolf gang and their successors - ie wanting to get rid of me - .............

I guess you'd certainly tab me as one of the wolf pack, but I truly don't want to get rid of you :). I just want you to give something rather more substantive to back up your claims (ad nauseum) to be a super-duper trader.

All the best for 2015. I'm sure your trading will be great - you have already told us so after all;)

I guess you'd certainly tab me as one of the wolf pack, but I truly don't want to get rid of you :). I just want you to give something rather more substantive to back up your claims (ad nauseum) to be a super-duper trader.

All the best for 2015. I'm sure your trading will be great - you have already told us so after all;)

Hi Jon

Point taken

All the very best to you in 2015 as well

Regards

F

The latest - "bash F " attack started in in December - another pincer movement attack - this one with a bit more venom.

F

I get you include me in that group, as I brought up the thread, just for clarity purpose, the reason I did, was a member had used my "live trade calls", (without my knowledge) to illustrate the message he was trying to get across to you. Your response was pig headed to say the least.

Unfortunately that was my red rag, the clarity of my calls was (is/are) clear for all to see, all posted within a few seconds of the trade taking place etc, so I pulled you up on your understanding of what consitutes a live call, hence the thread.

As for TICK charts, sorry Peter, you dug a huge hole for yourself on that one :eek:

So, its not a witch hunt, just clarity from a self professed "expert" to back up the claim.

Not thats out the way, all the best for the new year.