Other fx systems

£495 is a big ask without providing performance stats.

I'm going to post details of a system here shortly that has an EA, smooth equity curve and low drawdowns that I'm forward testing live. Nothing in it for me, just contributing my research time back to the group. Hold onto your hard earned money and watch this space...

Looking for your news...
I :love: EAs
AM

£495 is a big ask without providing performance stats.

I'm going to post details of a system here shortly that has an EA, smooth equity curve and low drawdowns that I'm forward testing live. Nothing in it for me, just contributing my research time back to the group. Hold onto your hard earned money and watch this space...

Interesting pricing for Daily Cash Machine £ 495 on one offer above then via another £995 via Shortcut Bulletin! Looks like a scalping system?

Itmak,

Myself and at least 30 other trappers trade AutofocusFX daily, many are in the Affx trading room most days and lot's are now doing beta tests of an Affx Auto EA. but as Affx is quite complex the EA will be in beta test for a long while but is about 85% already.

Yes it is profitable, but for best results you need to be able to trade between 8am and 4pm daily, but it can be used 24/5.

It is not time based like FNT so trades can appear anytime of day, hence you need a fair bit of screen time, even with the EA it needs to be monitored and adjused for best results.

But yes would have no hesitation in recommending it.

M

Hi I would agree with Mark. My only problem was spending enough time on or near to a screen and that was the only reason I returned it. If you have the time it is a good system and the support from the author/trading room/ forum first class! Can't say that about many systems!

Mark, if the EA comes up I would certainly be interested in rejoining, please keep an update on progress... good luck with it.

Last edited:
Hi I would agree with Mark. My only problem was spending enough time on or near to a screen and that was the only reason I returned it. If you have the time it is a good system and the support from the author/trading room/ forum first class! Can't say that about many systems!

Mark, if the EA comes up I would certainly be interested in rejoining, please keep an update on progress... good luck with it.

Hi any affx traders. Stuck in the park with Just the blackberry. Have an affx v6 auto ea buy on gu @ 16318 long . Is this valid as its not been supported by a new a I o trade alert so suspect its a glitch ? Thanks. M

I agree - £495 is a lot to ask without data to back it up. Whilst I am able to trade 3 out of 5 days at the moment, this is likely to change in the near future so will def be looking more at automated trading with EAs. Will closely follow this one though....

Hi any affx traders. Stuck in the park with Just the blackberry. Have an affx v6 auto ea buy on gu @ 16318 long . Is this valid as its not been supported by a new a I o trade alert so suspect its a glitch ? Thanks. M

Probably late but no this wasn't a valid trade.

Interesting pricing for Daily Cash Machine £ 495 on one offer above then via another £995 via Shortcut Bulletin! Looks like a scalping system?

Yeah that is a shocker, just a slight difference in price!

Seriously unprofessional way of doing business from Agora.

From what I've read on the web this "Daily Cash System" sounds similar to one of Hugo's older systems called "PentaTrade" or something. And from what I've read this requires quite a bit of candle watching, fib analysis and other bits and pieces. Maybe Hugo's automated a certain amount of it now with his "alerts", but it still sounds a lot more work than what Agora are claiming in their sales letter.

I've also read that the trading opportunities are not quite as frequent as the letter perhaps makes out, so that "2 times a day" could turn out to be more like 2 times a week or even 2 times a fortnight, and with a profit target of 10 pips per trade you're gonna have to use some pretty hefty stakes to make any decent profits I reckon!

Yeah that is a shocker, just a slight difference in price!

Seriously unprofessional way of doing business from Agora.

From what I've read on the web this "Daily Cash System" sounds similar to one of Hugo's older systems called "PentaTrade" or something. And from what I've read this requires quite a bit of candle watching, fib analysis and other bits and pieces. Maybe Hugo's automated a certain amount of it now with his "alerts", but it still sounds a lot more work than what Agora are claiming in their sales letter.

I've also read that the trading opportunities are not quite as frequent as the letter perhaps makes out, so that "2 times a day" could turn out to be more like 2 times a week or even 2 times a fortnight, and with a profit target of 10 pips per trade you're gonna have to use some pretty hefty stakes to make any decent profits I reckon!

Thanks Goldfinger, the pricing of some of these offerings is rather odd. More are being hatched at the £495 and up price range. There are plenty of other basic 10 point scalping strategies out there for free if you are prepared to do some spadework. There is no magic bullet! There seems to be another one out there called 'Secret Society System' again with a £1100 price tag. Seriously is anyone going to go for these? Guaranteed refunds are on offer but ....

Another negative point for this system is the blurb suggests you could make £5500 in the trial period. Only if you win every single trade. 2 trades a day, i.e. 100 trades, no losses?

Also the blurb shows no trading history whatsoever! Come on, Agora. Try, at least. Wasn't there room for proper history for all the '5, 10 or even 30 pounds a day' lines?

At least I wasn't called up to beta this :)

Another negative point for this system is the blurb suggests you could make £5500 in the trial period. Only if you win every single trade. 2 trades a day, i.e. 100 trades, no losses?

Also the blurb shows no trading history whatsoever! Come on, Agora. Try, at least. Wasn't there room for proper history for all the '5, 10 or even 30 pounds a day' lines?

At least I wasn't called up to beta this :)

I think with what we have done with FNT we will struggle to find something better now. As long as you trade it and remove the emotion of watching the trades.

M

I agree that we shouldn't let newer systems distract us from ones that ork - however, if we can spare time to investigate newer ones I think it's not a complete waste, if only to bring other approaches to the table.

But yes, I agree that the psychological side of systems trading and 'following the rules' is a big giant to slay.

well, talking about other systems.
you can take a look at what i'm doing with G-Code over on SFT.

I'm turning an unprofitable system into one that looks like it could be quite profitable.
Once a day, set and forget.

G-code used to be called Nexus, which you can find a copy of easily enough on the web, i think someone put a link to a copy on MMR

all the stuff is in two different threads, read the review thread first and then we've moved recently to a trading room thread.

well, talking about other systems.
you can take a look at what i'm doing with G-Code over on SFT.

I'm turning an unprofitable system into one that looks like it could be quite profitable.
Once a day, set and forget.

G-code used to be called Nexus, which you can find a copy of easily enough on the web, i think someone put a link to a copy on MMR

Hi Rugby Trader - what is SFT?

Has anyone come across FX Hijacker by a chap named Jason Alexander (Canonbury Publishing)? The results look promising, appears to be a set and forget system.

Comments would be appreciated.....

PS Appears the same chap did a system called Forex Volcano last year?

I have not bought it, but have a look on More Money Review, where theres quite a few comments,most of which have so far been favourable, but give it a bit of time and I imagine it will go the same way as most of best- thing- since- sliced- bread- systems, with more and more adverse comments - eg Daily Index Trader, Fx Friday, News NightTrader, Net Trap etc. All of these started off with people saying how wonderful they were, but few seem to have a good word them now. I gather from the comments that it is a breakout system, but not set and forget.

For those on Friday who with I was discussing the highs and lows of trading FNT and AutofocusFx live daily.

Today was a day both were on song on all trades.

Main trading account all trades 2% forex , 1 % others.

FNT GU +10 , Affx GU +40 , Affx Brent oil +62.5 , Affx FTSE +20.

Total of £540 profit for the day!

2nd live SLM account for AutofocusFX EA live trials. £600 pot, 2% risk all trades (between 20p and 80p pip depending on stop).

Affx GU +40 pips, Affx EU +40 pips, Affx Gold +10 pips (-30 & +40) , Affx EJ +40 pips, Affx Brent +62.5 pips, Affx FTSE +20 pips.

+£83.08 for the day. Remember 40p pip x 30 (£12 risk) is 2% on this account.

So that's just short of 14% gain on that account today!

Feeling rather chipper today :cheesy:

M

For those on Friday who with I was discussing the highs and lows of trading FNT and AutofocusFx live daily.

Today was a day both were on song on all trades.

Main trading account all trades 2% forex , 1 % others.

FNT GU +10 , Affx GU +40 , Affx Brent oil +62.5 , Affx FTSE +20.

Total of £540 profit for the day!

2nd live SLM account for AutofocusFX EA live trials. £600 pot, 2% risk all trades (between 20p and 80p pip depending on stop).

Affx GU +40 pips, Affx EU +40 pips, Affx Gold +10 pips (-30 & +40) , Affx EJ +40 pips, Affx Brent +62.5 pips, Affx FTSE +20 pips.

+£83.08 for the day. Remember 40p pip x 30 (£12 risk) is 2% on this account.

So that's just short of 14% gain on that account today!

Feeling rather chipper today :cheesy:

M

Well done Mark! What a cracking result, and the sun is shining too! (y)

I'm still waiting for my Affx stuff to arrive in the post! so much for the 7-10 days delivery, and no response from customer services! So looking forward to it's imminent arrival!

-S