Order Flow

ruby7800

Hi there people,
I wanted to share with you a good thing happened to me. I've been trading for almost 2 year now. I still consider myself a rookie. After taking few courses of trading, and got myself with few strategies that I've gain in those courses. I tough to myself :"I'm ready to be a day trader" armed with a good spirit and my strategies I went out to the market and…got knocked out many times , to be fair with myself, I did gain some good trades but mostly lost! To be accurate my statistic was 40% - 60%! As you understand this are not good percentage and fast enough I got my account cleared 3 times!!! I could not see what the problem was??!!! I was doing everything I've been thought and still could not be successful! so, lucky enough, during my research for something to help me improve my percentage, I ran upon one of DB's (the developer of the software) webinars who explained what order flow is and how it helps to look at the market with this "glasses" so it helps you take better decisions not just blindly because your strategy (whatever that will be) say so! So, since I'm using OFA, I improve my percentage to 80-85% succeeding trades!!!! I don't know about you, but for me this is a huge change!!!
To understand the order flow takes time and knowledge but once you get the idea, it tremendously helps managing the trades in a better way.
Few last words (I can talk for hours…) George and DB are so professional and nice so they will do as much as they can to help you be successful. They will spend as much time and effort until you'll be satisfied, and most important, till you'll know what you are doing in trading!!! There is a lot more to say… so please check it out, I promise you, you won't regret it!
So, my suggestion is, do yourself a favor, and do as I did, look for any material you could find on OFA! If you want, you are most welcome to contact them they will be more than happy to help you. I will also be happy to help you (as much as I can).

Home
Order Flow Analytics - YouTube

[email protected]

LM - OFA have been around a while.

They actually have some neat software, their prices are dropping too.

Way back it was $2.5k for software and $2.5k for mandatory training. Now it's just $1.5 k for the whole thing.

One guy at OFA gave me a walkthrough of the software, it's sort of like more dynamic footprint charts, If you pay $120/month for Market Delta Footprint charts right now, the $1.5k doesn't seem that bad long-term.

I've not met any OFA customers, so I can't say how well it works, I just had a demo.

One part of it that is ropey is an indicator that tells you when order flow is turning against you and closes your trade out. There is no way on Gods green earth I'd let a program close a trade for me. No more than I'd let a computer program drive my car to the supermarket. I can do that just fine. Still, it's not as if you have to use that part.

Credit where it's due, I say. Competitor or not.

Hi DT,

First, I'm a customer, and I'm very happy with it and it works more then fine!
what it does is showing the trades were execute whether at the bid or the ask, and mark for you the clusters of Highest volume printed in a Certain price and if it was in favor for the buyers or sellers, and by that let you decide whether or not you want to enter the market.
as far as the "automatic trade closer", which called Trade Tracker", it is not accurate what you wrote. it won't manage the trade for you (it can)but it tells you whether the market is turning against you. it has many setting that are relative to your trade type and it is very flexible. however, you do not have to use it if you dont want (I dont)but it is very helpfull.
other than that, by knowing where the Majority of trades has occurred it is a significant info to know how, where and when to enter the market.

Hi DT,

First, I'm a customer, and I'm very happy with it and it works more then fine!
what it does is showing the trades were execute whether at the bid or the ask, and mark for you the clusters of Highest volume printed in a Certain price and if it was in favor for the buyers or sellers, and by that let you decide whether or not you want to enter the market.
as far as the "automatic trade closer", which called Trade Tracker", it is not accurate what you wrote. it won't manage the trade for you (it can)but it tells you whether the market is turning against you. it has many setting that are relative to your trade type and it is very flexible. however, you do not have to use it if you dont want (I dont)but it is very helpfull.
other than that, by knowing where the Majority of trades has occurred it is a significant info to know how, where and when to enter the market.

You have a vendor badge so one assumes you are not a customer but a vendor flogging his wares ?

ooh....
I'm sorry. I'm new to this forums as well as English is not my native language, so I did not pay attention to the settings of my account. so to clear I am a customer and not in any way a salesperson! I am just a guy who has Found something, which I belive, is very helpful, and wanted to share you guys with it.