Options Trades For Capital Growth!

Hello All.
Have stumbled my way to this thread and must say I don't understand why people (in ALL walks of life)
insist in seeking the bad rather than the good. OK, textpert might be this or that but until he has done 'wrong' why not judge him on his actual 'deeds'.
Has this thread finished?
D

Are cynics attracted to forums or do forums create cynics? ;)

textpert might be this or that but until he has done 'wrong' why not judge him on his actual 'deeds'.

So far I see no "deeds" here, only bullsh1t. If indeed he shows us a few of his "deeds" will will judge them.

Peter

If "showing deeds" is the metric on this forum, how would most of you fare?

Here are my "deeds":
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/75186-forex-trading-live-calls-set-ups-189.html

I'm not the greatest trader on the planet but I put myself out there, both to help others, and to learn. If you stop learning you become stale bread.

No one here needs to show anything, but words alone on an internet forum aren't very meaningful if you are a vendor as he claims he is.

Peter

Here are my "deeds":
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/75186-forex-trading-live-calls-set-ups-189.html

I'm not the greatest trader on the planet but I put myself out there, both to help others, and to learn. If you stop learning you become stale bread.

No one here needs to show anything, but words alone on an internet forum aren't very meaningful if you are a vendor as he claims he is.

Peter

The correct link to your first post in that thread is here

If it would satisfy the skeptics I'd provide access to my online Trading Dashboard which I use to monitor my trades while I travel. It suffers from the 20-minute delay imposed by the data providers. After the market closes, however we get synced up. My online Dashboard contains everything I use to manage my trades.

My trading Dashboard while at my office is an Excel spreadsheet hot-linked to the ThinkOrSwim platform so it is current. I asked for a TOS FIX account so that I could obtain data about my account from my server, but this service is suspended for retail traders and likely to be eliminated due to their merger with TD Ameritrade. Now I'm reduced to "screen scraping" the data from one of the online sites containing the delayed data.

BTW, I've read some of your posts in this thread. I'm a bit mystified how you declare them deeds over assertions. Maybe I didn't read enough of them.

The correct link to your first post in that thread is here

If it would satisfy the skeptics I'd provide access to my online Trading Dashboard which I use to monitor my trades while I travel. It suffers from the 20-minute delay imposed by the data providers. After the market closes, however we get synced up. My online Dashboard contains everything I use to manage my trades.

My trading Dashboard while at my office is an Excel spreadsheet hot-linked to the ThinkOrSwim platform so it is current. I asked for a TOS FIX account so that I could obtain data about my account from my server, but this service is suspended for retail traders and likely to be eliminated due to their merger with TD Ameritrade. Now I'm reduced to "screen scraping" the data from one of the online sites containing the delayed data.

BTW, I've read some of your posts in this thread. I'm a bit mystified how you declare them deeds over assertions. Maybe I didn't read enough of them.

Just to clarify, I posted over 1000 posts in that thread, how you found one back from April 6 is beyond me! lol. The link I provided was the last post on that thread at the time I listed it here. My bad, I should have been more clear on that.

Also, I'm not the one that declared "deeds". I was responding to someone else's post.

Peter

ADDED: I hear ya on the thinkorswim/TD stuff. I only have a small retail account there which I only use occasionally, but each time I try things are different! They'll get through it.

Last edited:
Negative vibe is not good, pboyles. Folks filled with bitterness usually commit suicide, so a change of attitude is suggested!

BTW: My training cost quite a bit and not affordable to folks with limited capital. However, I have a business model developed to reach out to small capital traders....we shall see!

I usually don't reference past performance because it is not indicative of future results, but I will indulge your negative vibe: http://lovesnr.addr.com/new/more_c1.jpg :smart:

deceitful vibe is far worse than a negative one.