Options Trades For Capital Growth!

Folks on this board are rather interesting...

Now I know the steps to take to keep this thread alive....:)

Folks on this board are rather interesting...

Now I know the steps to take to keep this thread alive....:)

texpert!

Negative vibe is not good, pboyles. Folks filled with bitterness usually commit suicide, so a change of attitude is suggested!

t:

Maybe I should become a dishonest vendor of crappy signals and defraud decent people of their hard earned cash. What 'type' of person does that make you?

Maybe I should become a dishonest vendor of crappy signals and defraud decent people of their hard earned cash. What 'type' of person does that make you?
A dishonest vendor of crappy signals? Where are the signals? What objective facts do you have for your comment? Where are the folks defrauded of their hard earned cash?

Oh! Where is that? I came across a question about trading vendor, I simply checked one! Didn't know it would show up on the site.

Admin/Moderator" Please get rid of the badge, and tag me a Learner!

So initially you had a vendors badge but that was a mistake on your part and you asked the moderators to remove it.

Now you say you are a vendor, how did you manage to get that mixed up? Did you change your mind or was your 'mistake' actually a mistake?

So initially you had a vendors badge but that was a mistake on your part and you asked the moderators to remove it.

Now you say you are a vendor, how did you manage to get that mixed up? Did you change your mind or was your 'mistake' actually a mistake?
If I knew a badge would accompany my handle/profile, I'd have come across as a learner.

I wonder if what obtains on this site is so bad that newcomers/vendors are believed to be scammers!

I have developed a business model. The idea is to help 1 million folks, traders/non traders, to generate at least 50K with a small capital outlay and then sell them my method afterward! I simply want to prove what I can do by posting trades on this site for future references. If I don't do it here, when I hit the headlines, I will identify myself and smile at you all.

Don't worry guys, I will hang around and contribute to threads on this site without posting trades! It's all good!

I am so tempted to show you a few things, but to what end?

Later guys....will be posting some rather interesting comments on this particular thread. I have dropped my intention to show trading skill.

Is this the same clown that called himself 'The Expert' a few months back?

I just uploaded some screenshots to my Album! I shall remain a member on this board as the opportunities I see here are immense! But will tread more carefully. Enough of exuberance and "arrogance."

Thanks.

You pillock. Strange, weird person. Do you enjoy cyber-abuse, are you one of these forum masochists?

Uhh, Mike Bahgdady?
OOPS, sorry, wrong thread.

Peter

Interesting, folks on this board think I was a former member. I guess running a search on the forum for "The Expert" will shed more light.

Okay guys, you have your board! I'm out! Too much craziness going on here.

My appeal is to the trade2win admin: please, do not delete this thread. I shall resurrect it later!

Take care!

I am not related to anyone on this site. Never peddled any service either here or anywhere else. My public appearance spanned a very few years, 2001 to 2003 when I taught a few hundred traders my trading approach. And during the period, all my sales were by word of mouth! So, it's wrong to assume that an old/ex member of this board returned as texpert.

Some of the comments here suggest that many seekers have been scammed. Oh well, I hope you have learned your lessons!

Let me briefly share my trading adventure with you:

I began learning about trading in 1995 through Hume Group & Associates, the organization that introduced me to Ted Spread, Oil Parlay, and Sugar 11. Each course cost me $25.00. It was in the process of learning that I discovered the Futures market. My next point of call was Ken Roberts who gave me nothing more than introduction to Commodities Trading. I returned his $195.00 course for a refund and began searching for more information.

My painstaking search led me to the defunct Commodity Trend Service, Palm Beach, FL. It was through CTS that I discovered a book, "New Concepts in Technical Analysis" by Welles Wilder. The book turned out to be the right information for me, because since I started trading in October 1995, using some of his indicators, I have had no reason to change my trading approach. I do not expect anyone familiar with indicators developed by Welles Wilder to be surprised, though I believe his attempt at selling Delta Phenomenon was a step in the wrong direction.

Just in case I decide to contribute to discussions on trade2win, I sincerely hope the information above is enough to show that I am a new member!

Last edited:
I began learning about trading in 1995 through Hume Group & Associates, the organization that introduced me to Ted Spread, Oil Parlay, and Sugar 11. Each course cost me $25.00.

The SuperInvestor Files!
I remember them also. I purchased several of them in the mid 80's as an introduction to futures trading. Small, defined risk made them attractive. ahhh, the good 'ole days!

Peter

Hello All.
Have stumbled my way to this thread and must say I don't understand why people (in ALL walks of life)
insist in seeking the bad rather than the good. OK, textpert might be this or that but until he has done 'wrong' why not judge him on his actual 'deeds'.
Has this thread finished?
D