OptionRunners Market Analysis & Journal

OptionRunners

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site here. :clap:

I'm a full time trader, and have my own site, . I mainly swing trade options, or prefer swing trading I should say. I day trade quite a bit too.

I'll be posting my market analysis, trades, and ideas.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought AGO 11x August puts at .26 for earnings tonight. Just a small position, treating it as a lotto.

I am also holding SPRD 22x August calls at .65 from a couple of days ago. Holding for earnings today, again small position treating it as a lotto play.

S&P bounce target at 1643 - 1645 for tomorrow. Weekly is still bearish, so expecting any bounce to fail right now.

ddoq.png

So far S&P tagged resistance perfectly just above 1641 and pulling back now. Back under the daily 100 ma.

66y0.png

S&P finished well below the daily 100 ma today. Still bearish going into next week and September.

Even though I'm bearish on the markets I'm going to be going long on GT tomorrow. Lots of bullish flow into the options lately and it's breaking out. Hasn't been affected by the recent market pullback either. In fact its been making new 52 week highs.

Futures completely reversed this morning. SPY is making new lows pre market and should test the weekly lows soon. I think the markets will be finishing near the lows for the week, which will lead us lower into September.