Option traders meeting in central London

Taiwan

Hi,

We are starting a small group of serious and dedicated option traders to meet in central London, twice monthly to discuss option strategies and to share knowledge. We will meet in central locate hotel bar with Wi-Fi facilities, hopefully for free.

The session will be pitched at immediate to advance level. We hope to have no more than 8 people. We plan for a saturday afternoon or Sunday morning.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Regards
T

Hello..

Hai..

Hope the below message got going really well. Possible to join in?

Rgds,
Naveen

Hi,

We are starting a small group of serious and dedicated option traders to meet in central London, twice monthly to discuss option strategies and to share knowledge. We will meet in central locate hotel bar with Wi-Fi facilities, hopefully for free.

The session will be pitched at immediate to advance level. We hope to have no more than 8 people. We plan for a saturday afternoon or Sunday morning.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Regards
T

options

Hi there, I totally agree with your strapline!!

I am in early stages of hands-off options trading, so far about 4 - 5% monthly yield playing it safe. Ideally I am looking for a someone or a small network to bounce ideas off. Ideas, trends, trade setups, thoughts on technicals support/resistence, risk/reward, advice on tools etc

I really like options strategies - except for the tax perspectice. Spread betting scares me to death, but I may need to look into SB a bit more.

I am definately interested in forex but have not done anything yet. Probably wont till i get someone I can bounce ideas off.

Kind Regards,

optionsnerd and elite trader are much better than this site for options