One Trade a Week

Sorry, will be precise next time.

CADJPY

see the chart. Like the weekly chart for this too.

entry: 82.40
stop 83.58
target: 79

Mike

Thanks Mike, you can adjust your prices at anytime during the week by just posting the changes on the thread and I'll update on my spreadsheet. If you want to enter at the market price instead of waiting for it to reach your limit then just type "ENTER" in a new post.

Cheers

Can I adjust my stoploss to 7055 (ie; entry+5 pts) or does the trade need to stay in its original form?

Ticker: BP.L
Direction: Short

Planned Entry: 486.60p

Stop loss: 493
Target: 475

Entry Reason:
Major shareholders unhappy with the Rosneff deal and US politicians annoyed BP have gone behind their back to do deals with the Russians

Pat494 you are in

The limit order of 486.60p has been hit at 13.03pm

Can I adjust my stoploss to 7055 (ie; entry+5 pts) or does the trade need to stay in its original form?

You can make as many changes as you like except direction. So your stop loss can't be higher than your entry if you are trading long.

Only just saw this so I guess I am too late with my trade.

Looks interesting and good luck to you all. I will have a go next week if I remember!

Tom

Yeh, the new target was going to be the limit I mentioned in the message (7115), however I'll take it up to 7150!

Probably going to regret not taking the profit at 7100!

Only just saw this so I guess I am too late with my trade.

Looks interesting and good luck to you all. I will have a go next week if I remember!

Tom

I'll accept a trade on US stocks or US indicies if you do it before the US open today. The format to use to submit the trade is on the first page of the thread.

Cheers

Yeh, the new target was going to be the limit I mentioned in the message (7115), however I'll take it up to 7150!

Probably going to regret not taking the profit at 7100!

Sorry I'm a numpty, I set the alert up on the DAX wrong. Didn't realise you were in at 09.05am

Can keep the target at 7115 or change it to 7150?

Going to close the DAX trade at 7100. Seems to be struggling here.

Closing Trade

The ADVFN closing price on the 1 minute bar at 15.43pm was 7092.74

So therefore:

Entry: 7050
Exit: 7092.74

Percentage Gain: 0.61%

ATR Adjusted Percentage Gain: 0.42%

Good trade SlipperyC (y)