One Forex Signal Per Month

Why dont you post your trades at zulutrade so that it can be autotraded?
-
I intend to post the signals at collective2 early next year(because zulutrade seems not to care much
about their business.For example,they ignore signal providers' and potential signal providers' enquiries
and censor negative but polite comments by forum members about their support team).Collective2
replies on the same day and offers better parameters that enable traders to measure signal providers' performance more effectively.Just my opinion.Thank you for the suggestion anyway.

Signal 7 and 8

Signal 7:NZDUSD Sell limit:0.5383
SL&TP:150 pips
--
Signal:8
USDJPY sell limit:94.14
SL&TP:150 pips
--

Welcome 'aboard' lovebugs21 & Harryjack.These are quiet times for this strategy but I am still waiting for the right signal to come by.And when it comes,it should be a good one.Thank you.

Signal 9:EURCAD Buy limit 1.6422
SL:1.6272
TP:1.6572

Last edited:
Rebound expected in EUR/USD pair. Can take a buy in this pair and book profits.

EUR/USD intraday: rebound expected.
Pivot: 1.3095.

Our Preference: LONG positions @ 1.31 with 1.324 & 1.3335 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.3095 will call for 1.305 & 1.297.

Comment: the RSI is well oriented and advocates for a rebound, the pair should post an up move towards its next resistance levels.

Trend: ST Consolidation; MT Bearish

Key levels Comment

1.34** Intraday resistance

1.3335** Intraday resistance

1.324** Intraday resistance

1.3185 Last

1.3095** Intraday pivot point

1.305** Fib projection

1.297** Fib projection

Signal 9 P/L +20

Signal 9:EURCAD Buy limit 1.6422
SL:1.6272
TP:1.6572
---------
Current bid/Ask(Alpari UK prices):1.6446/1.6458
No new signal today.Thank you.

signals

let me get ur signals

UOTE=kei;505072]Greetings Members!

masif1:No harm in trying?
-No harm at all.Welcome aboard Masif1.

tantra:i'm in too buddy... what do i need to do? Your signals will appear on here?
-The signals will be posted here(all of them will be
market orders).The problem is that you need to check whether I have posted a
signal every day(except Friday) between 21:00 and 21:30 GMT.You will need a lot
of patience to use them because there will be more days without any signals.If you
can configure your e-mail to send you an SMS text message when I send a signal,
it will be easier(i.e I post a trade signal here at trade2win.com.T2w sends you
an e-mail.Your e-mail notifies you via SMS that there is a message in your mailbox).
The strategy is intended to be auto-traded at collective2 for more convenience.
Tantra,thank you for joining!.
[/QUOTE]

Signal 10.Sell limit:USDJPY at:89.96

Signal 10.Repeated and numbered for referral purposes:
Sell limit:USDJPY at:89.96
SL:150 pips
TP:150 pips

Kei;

I find it quite incredible that some members are getting sucked into this. The stop loss and target limit are even in many recommendations. This goes against all trading logic. Target to stop loss ratio should always be at least 2:1.

I feel that your motive here may be to generate business, for your system, on Collective2. Anyone who can read a chart doesn't need monthly signals from the type of service that you describe. I don't see too many 700 point targets with 150 point s/losses. There was a perfect set up on GBP/JPY, yesterday, which has, so far, yielded 750 pts profit. Did you overlook this when analysing the data for your dynamic monthly signal service?

Signal 10 P/L:+150 pips

------------------------
Dear Members,
Please note that future signals will be sent between 21:10 and 23:55 GMT.
This change in time enables to have me some flexibility and will help me have
more signals(as earlier advised).Thank you.

Kei;

I find it quite incredible that some members are getting sucked into this. The stop loss and target limit are even in many recommendations. This goes against all trading logic. Target to stop loss ratio should always be at least 2:1.

I feel that your motive here may be to generate business, for your system, on Collective2. Anyone who can read a chart doesn't need monthly signals from the type of service that you describe. I don't see too many 700 point targets with 150 point s/losses. There was a perfect set up on GBP/JPY, yesterday, which has, so far, yielded 750 pts profit. Did you overlook this when analysing the data for your dynamic monthly signal service?

alan5616,
You are right.
Respectfully,Kei