OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

I agree with some of you on the subscription but if its profitable then hey go for it.

10,000 pounds per point at one in the morning when there is no volume, that will move any market.

Not on USDJPY it wont as the Japanese market will be open.

I agree with some of you on the subscription but if its profitable then hey go for it.

No need to if you have programmed it which is easy to do.

Paul

Need to know a this in the MDT software used in the OZFX System... sorry maybe not a relavant question to this thread but could someone point me to the correct answer please.
- Cant seem to put the 200 Simple Moving Avg on the day chart in the MDT Software... I select it and it just doesnt show up on the chart !! (I know this sounds really stupid but I need to know)

effem

I believe that Oz uses a MT4 platform for the charting platform, and then enters his trades into whatever broker he may be using. I have no idea why a 200 sma wouldn't show up?? Depends on the software..... You can download most mt4 platforms and use them for free, and then enter your trades with your broker.

Hi,

How do you apply the Stochastic over AC? I have MT4 but I just can apply it over AC.

any help would be appreciated,

Not today I haven't. To be fair though the system is only 25% of the game. You've got to get the rest of it right too. My entries today were poorly considered and that has hurt me. Also, just because the system indicates a trade doesn't necessarily make it worth taking.

Awesome strategies! I might share my strategies too very soon. I make trades winning 300-600 pips very often and this is with my own systems I've created. I learned some strategies that worked pretty well plus I mixed some of my knowledge into it and gave it the perfect twist and now I'm raking in big money every month. stay tuned to hear some cool stuff from me as well...

Keep at it guys, good job! Good luck with your trades.

I tested OzFX method by using a demo trading and traded 9 days since 3 weeks.

23 wins

5 loss

Nice work. I also follow this system amongst others. Only follow a basket of about 15Forex Pairs with it, but it generates about 10trades a month from it. You must be following a lot more than me. My only issue is the exit strategy which I think could be improved. I'm making a profit from it at the moment though.

I traded this system today for the first time, coz it sounds good and it is a long TF strategy so i thought it would be stable one, but got hurt, lost 100 pips, stop loss hit on USDCAD, am i doing something wrong or anybody else had the same experience with USDCAD today
Thanks

Well, OzFx system went commercial first and off the web into oblivion shortly thereafter - many moons ago. But some still apply the principles (and most perfect indicators and ea`s from the FF thread) today - with good results and under required market conditions. The system is one of the many offshots and variations of the BW Profitunity methods. But the MM is just the opposite of BW`s recommendations and the most disputed part of the OzFx system.

Lengthy threads with many tools in the bin at FF:
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=63635.

Regards

Hittfeld

Didnt someone write an ea and it lost over time ? cant remember now. Sure it was on FF.