One Forex Signal Per Month

Hi Bro,
Yes,under this strategy,150 pips per month.Much more is possible as you will see
as this thread grows.Thank you and thank you for the trust(and for taking the risk).
Bst Rgds,Kei

yes :clap:

Signal 4:Short EURUSD

I have sold EURUSD AT 1.3462
SL&TP 150 PIPS
Alpari price quotes.
--
Yahoo messenger is causing errors on my PC.I won't be able to provide signals via instant
messaging until another solution is found.

Last edited:
Signal 4 Profit/Loss:+3

I had to close this trade earlier(statement attached),but for the purposes of this forum,
I would have closed this trade with +3 pips.I will make sure that I provide an additional
take profit level that is most likely to be filled with my next signal along with the standard
150 pips.

If I still had an open(but losing EURUSD) position,I would move the stop(stop loss)to the
price at which I bought yesterday in order to break even.The price in my statement is
1.3471 because I always buy on the real account and later on the demo account.
I can't provide a statement from my real live alpari account to the general public for
privacy/security reasons.No signal today.Thank you for understanding.Sorry for any typos.
I am in a hurry.

--
"Originally Posted by joey1712 View Post
First day in trade2win but i ll love this form, am in!!"

Welcome(Ahlan wasahlan) joey1712!
Hoping and wishing you'll like the thread.

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    6.9 KB · Views: 344
Another good call,

if you had put a 100pip trailing s/l then you would have made 100pips. I missed this as i picked this alert up late, but i did pick up 40pips, then put a reentry in and made another 20pips.

I put a reentry in at 1.3498 and waiting for it to trigger. Just missed a trigger by a few pips - shame really as i would have made 50 pips already :rolleyes:

my target is still 1.3312 but i'l trail my sl for 40pips to be on the safe side.

I had to close this trade earlier(statement attached),but for the purposes of this forum,
I would have closed this trade with +3 pips.I will make sure that I provide an additional
take profit level that is most likely to be filled with my next signal along with the standard
150 pips.

If I still had an open(but losing EURUSD) position,I would move the stop(stop loss)to the
price at which I bought yesterday in order to break even.The price in my statement is
1.3471 because I always buy on the real account and later on the demo account.
I can't provide a statement from my real live alpari account to the general public for
privacy/security reasons.No signal today.Thank you for understanding.Sorry for any typos.
I am in a hurry.

--
"Originally Posted by joey1712 View Post
First day in trade2win but i ll love this form, am in!!"

Welcome(Ahlan wasahlan) joey1712!
Hoping and wishing you'll like the thread.

Sorry Members(to Mike & Albert who saw me online and sent me a message).I was online to sell GBPCHF & NZDUSD and found it risky(only 95% and 93% chance of winning respectively).
I will not trade.Thank you.

Signal 5:Sold AUDCAD at 0.7945
SL&TP 150 pips

If you would like to try more than 150 pips,place your take profit at 0.7780 and wait.

SL&TP 150 pips
Alpari UK price quotes.

Thanks Brother,

I have placed the order.

God Bless America. I salute President Obama. At last the country has done the world proud.

Signal 5:profit/Loss:0(broken even)

In case you still have have the AUDCAD short position open,move your stop(stop loss) to
break even(move your stop loss to the price at which you sold AUDCAD).It should reach in
the nearest 3-8 hours.

I broke even on the real/live alpari account(P/L:0).
I closed the trade with some profit on the demo account(statement attached/see last AUDCAD trade)/
I use demo accounts to compare the price differences between the real and the demo account.

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    10.5 KB · Views: 579
Signal 6:BUY LIMIT EURGBP at 0.8272

Signal 6:BUY LIMIT EURGBP at 0.8272
SL& TP:100 pips

Please hold on as I look at EURCAD.Thank you.

More signals(pending orders)should be expected in the future

That's all for today Members.More signals(pending orders)should be expected in the future.Thank you.