Offshore Brokers

lightning bolt

Am currently with comdirect, but have been checking out Internaxx recently - does anyone have any experience with them or recommend any others, to be used mainly for the Aim market.

Thanks,

LB

I have an internaxx account. The service is very professional and I haven't had any trouble, not that I do anything fancy.

The biggest gripes I have problems I have are is that to transfer money you will need a swift transfer (25 pounds) & they charge 0.2% fees per annum.

I had trouble getting quotes for some of the more esoteric instruments - eg split caps, convertibles etc, but they said if they don't work online they can do it over the phone.

As for offshore CFDs, all I know is that IG Index has an Australian brance, and there was a South African company around & maybe Jamaica? Check with the other boards.

Its great going offshore, but there is the problem that you never know if you can trust that small company you've never heard of that is regulated by some govt agency you have no idea about.

Good luck.

You might wanna try http://www.thalessecurities.com/index2.html They offer offshore share dealings, CFDs, futures, everything. They claim to be two swiss businessmen setting up offices in Panama, website seems to be quite slick - I have not tried them though so this is just an idea if you were interested in offshore CFDs.

ihateregistering said:
As for offshore CFDs, all I know is that IG Index has an Australian brance, and there was a South African company around & maybe Jamaica? Check with the other boards.

Its great going offshore, but there is the problem that you never know if you can trust that small company you've never heard of that is regulated by some govt agency you have no idea about.

Good luck.

Do you have link for internaxx, having trouble locating them. Sorry I'm a rook, just reading and learning....thnks

offshore CFDs - Try Investors Europe

Hi,

offshore CFDs - Try Investors Europe at Investors Europe - Offshore Stockbrokers with online trading platforms for FX, Futures, CFDs, Stocks, ETFs & Spreads: home

I have an internaxx account. The service is very professional and I haven't had any trouble, not that I do anything fancy.

Hi
offshore CFDs - Try Investors Europe

The biggest gripes I have problems I have are is that to transfer money you will need a swift transfer (25 pounds) & they charge 0.2% fees per annum.

I had trouble getting quotes for some of the more esoteric instruments - eg split caps, convertibles etc, but they said if they don't work online they can do it over the phone.

Good luck.