Offshore broker recommendations?

Jack o'Clubs

Experienced member
Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend a good offshore broker other than Internaxx.

Seeing as it is beyond Internaxx to even send me the application pack (after four requests) I am not confident of their customer services should I have need of them...!

Thanks.

www.interactivebrokers.com

regards
rog1111

Jack o'Clubs said:
Hi folks,

Seeing as it is beyond Internaxx to even send me the application pack (after four requests) I am not confident of their customer services should I have need of them...!

Thanks.

Jack o'Clubs said:
Hi folks,

Thanks.

Are u interested in trading only in Forex or other investements included?
If ur looking for a good offshore forex broker....reply to [email protected] for more details.

Thanks,
John

Jack o'Clubs said:
Hi folks,

Thanks.

Hi,

www.northfinance.com.
They use MetaTrader 4, and safe. I am one of their customers, so I would recommend you them.

Regards,
Ki6ania

Offshore broker

Jack o'Clubs said:
Hi folks,

Thanks.

Hi,I am also trying to find good offshore broker.Did you find one?

Paul

Yup, I went with Interactive Brokers, although with a domestic account as plans to move abroad were put on hold. But happy with service/execution and would recommend them.