Offering myself as TRADER'S ASSISTANT

antonio_zeus

Hello everyone,

I am a recent graduate looking to become a trader's assistant. The purpose of this would be to learn from this trader while offering my assistance in research, information gathering, accounting, trade entering...whatever needed for this trader.

What am I bringing to the table?

- Self-educated in futures, forex and equities markets, in terms of terminology, trading rules, contract specifications.

- Technical Analysis background

- Highly motivated individual willing to put in long hours to not only do the work demanded but to evaluate the trades/strategy in the after-hours.

- A small background in futures trading/equities trading with moderate success, but also have been faced with many of the emotions traders face when trading. This is something I believe is a positive since I have traded very my own small account.

- The ability to learn quickly and stay professional.

- A small trading account available to trade alongside the head trader at some point in the future.

I am willing to also put my own money on the line within my own trading account

The reason why I would like to do this..

- To be able to learn first and then implement a similar trading strategy on my own.

- Help someone pass on the understanding of the market in their eyes onto some one else. I am true believer that at some point in life, teaching others becomes as equally gratifying as trading for a living.

Markets I am interested in..

- Primarily futures, but will settle for equities market as well. I just enjoy more the idea of following 30 different futures markets as opposed to thousands of stocks. I dont need to trade 30 different markets, but I enjoy following them all.

Compensation I am looking..

- I'll be honest, I need to make some money for the work I will do. I am very negotiable and don't need a big salary, nor would I expect one.

I would prefer to negotiate this, as I have no specified dollar amount in mind. I simply want to learn more than anything else.

Last edited:
Antonio, where are you based?
London?

Unfortunately I am in Montreal,Canada. This, I know, is extremely limiting. I would possibly have to re-locate for a short period of time.

Also I will be in Prague this June from the 2nd to the 19th in case someone would like to connect and meet me.