Oanda Fx App v2

kaya75

Ok so I've I've being getting used to the revised app, the first revision for six years, but haven't read much on the forum's. I liked the old one, but I thought well after so long I guess ill work through the adjustment phase, I adjusted I still liked the old one. The new application is smooth, it reacts faster and I feel the interface post adjustment is initiatives but often fiddly on my 3.5" screen. My mine two bug bears are the lack of customisable chart colours, the 3d effect candles don't work on zoomed out charts, the light boarders take over and all is perceived is a trail of broken dots. The addition of visual stops is nice but have a option to extend would allow for visual identities of past s/r I trade simple with one sma line. The main drawdown with this is oanda would have had a top revision if you could manage your trades of the chart screen as in their desktop software. Overall its smooth, responsive and a little too big for my screen size and trading style, it a little more gimmicky, easy to place your bets than to trade with, but fast and reliable and above all fast overall.... Looking forward to the update