MT4 help regarding android app please

wilko

On my Nexus 7, the Metatrader 4 Android app the quotes page shows sections for prices, charts and Trade/history/Journal. When I tested out the app on a 4.5" screen moto g I seem to only get the prices. I am wondering if above a certain smart phone screen size I would get the same display as I get with the Nexus 7?
So please could anyone with a large screen phablet phone help with info as to whether it is worth getting a large screen smart phone.
Many thanks

hey guys for me dont know why it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

with regards

hey guys for me dont know why it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

with regards

thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: