Not new but not the best

anddy26

Ive had my fingers burnt in the past and now im back with a bit more discipline..and my strategy is a trend trader using s/r levels.

Gone are the days that I jump in coz I'm sure it's gonna turn...now I await till its confirmed and if I'm wrong my stops are tight enough to get out quicker than I used too.

Also gone are the days that I look at those big moves and think...ahhhhhhh I could have had a piece of that...there are thousands of charts in the world and every single minute some of them make a big move...I'm on 8 charts now..and I pick my top three daily...I'm fortunate to be able to watch the screens as I work and I can react rather than leaving it to a set and go system.

That said I am looking for a fellow trader to work with to see if we can back up each other..I'm happy to share my trades with that person and the reasons behind them...I'm sure two heads are better than one....there are now the legendary members saying.,,if ur system is that good why do u need anyone else...my answer is simple,,,,,it's lonely on ur own.lol..

Anyone interested drop me a line.

If not this thread will go down the ranks like my old bank account.lol

Happy trading

Get Positive man! Don't focus on the past, it happened so what. Now is the moment of opportunity. Do you have a tested method? What's the expectancy? If it's positive, that makes having a good attitude possible.. Otherwise it's just hope, and that's not a business plan

Ive had my fingers burnt in the past and now im back with a bit more discipline..and my strategy is a trend trader using s/r levels.

Gone are the days that I jump in coz I'm sure it's gonna turn...now I await till its confirmed and if I'm wrong my stops are tight enough to get out quicker than I used too.

Also gone are the days that I look at those big moves and think...ahhhhhhh I could have had a piece of that...there are thousands of charts in the world and every single minute some of them make a big move...I'm on 8 charts now..and I pick my top three daily...I'm fortunate to be able to watch the screens as I work and I can react rather than leaving it to a set and go system.

That said I am looking for a fellow trader to work with to see if we can back up each other..I'm happy to share my trades with that person and the reasons behind them...I'm sure two heads are better than one....there are now the legendary members saying.,,if ur system is that good why do u need anyone else...my answer is simple,,,,,it's lonely on ur own.lol..

Anyone interested drop me a line.

If not this thread will go down the ranks like my old bank account.lol

Happy trading

Hi Anddy26,
I remember you from way back .
you were talking about sniper and conceptfx or something like it,How did it turn out?

Lol,,didn't think I was negative..quite the opposite ..I'm more than happy with my strategy..it's a trending system as I stated along with trader dantes system of price action...so take less trades but more winning trades .....

Just trader yes..I did try those boxed systems ...crap! Why lose money on "others " mistakes when ur better off losing on ur own mistakes....but u learn from ur mistakes...but like any newbie ur blinded by science and the whistles and bells etc and I'm def not dwelling on the past! My mind set is far more pragmatic now and less of a gambling one.......saying that time will tell lol

Right on - my bad.. My foot tastes a little worse than I thought it would. :p

Let's hope it doesn't leave a bitter taste in mine lol....ohhh btw I'm not in the markets tomorrow due to the non farm payroll day! Fine for the scalpers but I'm awaiting... God it's like being in rehab Lolol

If you want to share some ideas, that would be cool.

I'm retired and I watch the markets every day.

Testing new system, I've made some mistakes as
well.

Craig