North West London, near Watford or Rickmansworth

Hi Chaps,

I live in StAlbans and would love to come to the next meetup if that's OK. I trade Nasdaq/NYSE and FX.

Cheers,

J

Another St Albanite

Hi

Also St Albans based.

I trade most things, currently a lot of commodities and Forex, but also Indices shares etc.. Primarily Break outs and position views, so not intraday in focus.

Happy to meet other NW London - watford - other locals for view exchanges and get together.

Best wishes
TB

Anyone fancy a pre xmas meetup in a couple of weeks?

Hi sorry I didnt answer earlier but I have been away on holiday.

Another meet up would be great. Im sure MarkB would be interested. What day are you guys thinking of?

Don't mind as long as it's easy to get to via train from London or StAlbans really. I'm new to the area so suggestions are welcome.

Hi Lets have some dates.

pref.. after 13 Dec my bale date ; - )

Trainline would be Thameslink for St Albans thru' to Kings cross can stop w. hampstead, Millhill etc..

sounds ok to me. Can you get to Rickmanworth station? (its on the met line of the underground)

another st. albans trader

hi guys,
Just found this board, also based nr st. albans and trade stocks, options and FX nice to meet up ?

Well your welcome to meet us at Rickmansworth station (underground met line) at 7:30 on 18-12-07.

OK,

I have never been to Rickmans worth so can any of those that have suggest a venue? I guess we should look for somewhere that's not too busy and has the option of food and decent beer. Also easy access from the tube would be nice.

Regards,

James

re 18th december

I would love to meet you all on 18th December but I'm already off for the xmas break and so cannot get there is anyone meeting up the week before - preferably nearer St. Albans?

jbtrader

OK,

I have never been to Rickmans worth so can any of those that have suggest a venue? I guess we should look for somewhere that's not too busy and has the option of food and decent beer. Also easy access from the tube would be nice.

Regards,

James

I can meet you at the station if you like James saves you having to find a venue in Ricky.

JBtrader: I am happy to meet up the previous week as well, how about meeting in the Pea Hen?

BTippen: It's probably best to meet at a nearby pub I can never be sure exactly what time my train would come in so I wouldn't want you waiting around. I can use google maps to find the directions so getting there won't be a problem, if you can make a venue suggestion I'll get there.