North West London, near Watford or Rickmansworth

BTippen

Hi

Any Day Traders live near Watford who would like to meet up. I live in Rickmansworth (next to Watford) and I dont know any1 else who Day Trades.

I trade Stocks on the US Nasdaq and Nyse and I would love to meet with some1 else who does the same to share some ideas. I also like a drink so maybe a quiet pub in Watford or Rickmansworth (both areas are on the underground met line).

Please post here if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ben Tippen

Im just spread trading the FTSE at the moment but would be interested to see how you trade the Nasdaq and share some ideas. Im over in St Albans.... Anyone else

Im just spread trading the FTSE at the moment but would be interested to see how you trade the Nasdaq and share some ideas. Im over in St Albans.... Anyone else

I am free this saturday(1-9-07) after 8pm (once I have put the baby to sleep). Fancy a drink in Ricky?

Got a wedding in Godalming so wont be this week. Midweek next week or the weekend after next is ok with me...

Tuesday 4th Sep, or Tuesday 11th Sep or Saturday 15th

I might be able to make Saturday 8th Sep.

Which of those if any is best for you?

Probably Sat the 15th - Pm me in the week as ive not got my diary with me at the moment.

Maybe its better not setting an exact day as people who log on tonight may be up for it and we'll end up having to change....

Probably Sat the 15th - Pm me in the week as ive not got my diary with me at the moment.

Maybe its better not setting an exact day as people who log on tonight may be up for it and we'll end up having to change....

Ok sounds like a good idea. If no1 else shows any interest by mid next week and your still interested the 15th sounds good.

Hello.
I'm in Dunstable, so sort of local to Watford etc. I trade Nasdaq and NYSE stocks and would potentially be interested in a meetup. I do daytrade, but I don't do it for a living.
I'll check out my availability (taking into account a 2 year old), over the next few weeks and come back to you.

Thanks
Amarjit

Hi,
I'm up for meeting on hte 4th. Ricky is only a few miles from where I live.
Would be good to have a chat with other traders.
Cheers.

Hi,
I'm up for meeting on hte 4th. Ricky is only a few miles from where I live.
Would be good to have a chat with other traders.
Cheers.

If no 1 else is interested in the 4th I'll will still meet you for a drink. What do you trade?

Hi BTippen,
I'm day trading mainly Nasdaq stocks at the moment. Look forward to meeting on the 4th. Where do you recomend? it's been a long time since my drinking haunts were out that way, i'm sure things have changed.
Regards MarkB

Hi BTippen,
I'm day trading mainly Nasdaq stocks at the moment. Look forward to meeting on the 4th. Where do you recomend? it's been a long time since my drinking haunts were out that way, i'm sure things have changed.
Regards MarkB

The coach and horse (quietest pub in ricky I think), I'll PM you my numbers. Will you be coming by train?

Hello guys.

Are you referring to Tues 4th Sept ?
If we're talking Nasdaq/NYSE stock day trading then I might be able to make it in evening after work on that day.

Thanks
Amarjit

Hello guys.

Are you referring to Tues 4th Sept ?
If we're talking Nasdaq/NYSE stock day trading then I might be able to make it in evening after work on that day.

Thanks
Amarjit

Yes tuesday 4th september 07 at about 8pm to 9pm. Just need to confirm the time and the meeting location. We can meet at my home if you want as its very close to the pub or if you guys r coming via the train we can meet at Rickmansworth station.

I can make any time between 8pm and 9pm.

I'll be driving.
I can be there for 8pm, no probs, as I have to go to Aylesbury earlier that evening and it's not too far to get to Rickmansworth from there.
Pub or house is fine with me, don't mind which.

Ta.

I'll be driving.
I can be there for 8pm, no probs, as I have to go to Aylesbury earlier that evening and it's not too far to get to Rickmansworth from there.
Pub or house is fine with me, don't mind which.

Ta.

Just park in my drive, ill PM you my address and contact numbers. Just need a time now. MarkB what time best fits your schedule?

Thanks you for the meeting guys. Was a great night; really nice to talk to other traders who trade the same market as me. I was really supprised how similar we all traded.

I look forward to our next social meeting.

Thanks again guys. good luck with your trading.

Ben