No experience, no education

Madina,

Just do it!

My earler post was intended to inspire some sort of aggressive response.
Your english is not the problem, you probably communicate better than the home grown rubbish the schools churn out these days.Just be more aggressive and believe in yourself
If you belive you have the qualities then go ahead.

Why are you blah-blah-ing Gamma? You only have to glance at entry requirements for any institution to see that they want a good education in financial discipline for any position. Thats what the guy said he was interested in. He's not asking whether you think it's better to trade from home.

Having a bad day!
:)

Only come on to T2w when I have finished for the day or not doing well
I just think Madina needs to be a bit more assertive and believe in himself more.

Having a bad day!
:)

Only come on to T2w when I have finished for the day or not doing well
I just think Madina needs to be a bit more assertive and believe in himself more.

Wish the damn market would love me a bit more today and go my way.:)

Have you looked at doing a Master's in a Finance related subject?

I did my Degree if fields away from anything like this, but I'm starting my Master's in January in Business and Financial Management, and a lot of my modules are based on investments and core finance. Maybe something to consider?

Hi
Does anyone can give an advice? How I can step into trader or financial analyst positions.
I really do not have any experience or any relevant education, but I do have a degree.
And I do have some self study knowledge about market.
Which is the best way to get into investment industry? Offer as voluntary job for couple month - would be helpful or something else. Moreover, I think about to take CFA courses - can it helps me?
I looking for any advice

why do you want to do this?

no good trader under the sun would want to work for someone else and give up their profit. the whole idea of trading is freedom, not to join a rat race.

if you want to trade, start saving up for an account. meanwhile, learn all you can paper trading. dont waste too much time reading books or on sites like this. screen time is everything.

I have a degree (law) but is not relevant what I want to do in my live unfortunately

You need to be the black swan who gets in based on skill and determination. Nobody would believe the things I've done to get into my spots. Just keep trying. The longer you lean on them and the more times you're willing to go out on a limb and make a cold-call or lunch date, the sooner you'll find a job in your field.

why do you want to do this?

no good trader under the sun would want to work for someone else and give up their profit. the whole idea of trading is freedom, not to join a rat race.

if you want to trade, start saving up for an account. meanwhile, learn all you can paper trading. dont waste too much time reading books or on sites like this. screen time is everything.

Also, there is relevance to this comment.