Nikkei Dow 225

Rainmaker
I have heard of Bigcharts.
Do you know if they do 1m,5m,15m charts for the indices?
and is there any cost for the service.

Big Charts is free. They do 1, 5, 15 and hourly etc etc.
Don't know if they cover Nikkei but FTSE, DAX and US indices are covered. Go to www.bigcharts.com and look see.

I have taken out my last long now so squared .. I don't think this USDJPY can continue going up now that the market is so disappointed with the non-farm payroll figure (again!). I would expect the Nikkei to come back a little next week .. I might be tempted to get long again on a small sideways move from here.

Peter

Hang Seng Stock Now Available

Just to inform any of those interested that as of 7th of June www.Pan-Index.com shall be offering a number of companies listed under the Hang Seng Index for trading. Should you require any further information on this please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Alan

Hi
Can anyone tell me the contract unit size and the normal spread size for the N225 contract

contract value for the dow nikkei cme is $5 per point but it only moves in 5 point segments so it's $25 per tick

spread varies throughout the day and its pretty easy to get filled between the bid and offer, it's ot as liquid as the other indices