News Trading

I would think that if you were at one bank location for two years or so, you would have brought a number of traders employed there up to speed on your trading methods ...if I had 10 traders with Jimmy's knowledge I wouldn't be trying to out bid the headhunters who are trying to lure him away ..he'll go to the highest bidder.

Obviously it wouldn't work in cases where the employee in question had a specific skill that only they could perform - but I think I've proven to myself that an individual can learn what Jimmy teaches and be successful at trading as well - I need less guidance on how to trade and now we talk more about what's actually going on in the market day to day and week to week as traders ..I won't say equals because he has about 20 years more experience than I have trading and he shares that insight as events happen in the market.

I would think that if you were at one bank location for two years or so, you would have brought a number of traders employed there up to speed on your trading methods ...if I had 10 traders with Jimmy's knowledge I wouldn't be trying to out bid the headhunters who are trying to lure him away ..he'll go to the highest bidder.

Obviously it wouldn't work in cases where the employee in question had a specific skill that only they could perform - but I think I've proven to myself that an individual can learn what Jimmy teaches and be successful at trading as well - I need less guidance on how to trade and now we talk more about what's actually going on in the market day to day and week to week as traders ..I won't say equals because he has about 20 years more experience than I have trading and he shares that insight as events happen in the market.

You sound like the great Sir Ide Amin Dada- Watch the King of Scotland which shud be your type of Movie- BTW, did you pay yourself to learn from Jimmy.

You sound like the great Sir Ide Amin Dada- Watch the King of Scotland which shud be your type of Movie- BTW, did you pay yourself to learn from Jimmy.

I did pay Jimmy to teach me his style of forex trading about 3 1/2 years ago - Jimmy let me and another trader in Florida split the $5k tuition and we got private coaching - Claudio and I were the last two traders to get the private one-on-one coaching - now Jimmy only does small groups of 10-20. The current class for January is 22 traders.

Live trading sessions with Jimmy starts January 19th 2010 - go to www.eurusdtrader.net if you want in on it.

sj

I did pay Jimmy to teach me his style of forex trading about 3 1/2 years ago - Jimmy let me and another trader in Florida split the $5k tuition and we got private coaching - Claudio and I were the last two traders to get the private one-on-one coaching - now Jimmy only does small groups of 10-20. The current class for January is 22 traders.

Live trading sessions with Jimmy starts January 19th 2010 - go to www.eurusdtrader.net if you want in on it.

sj

Do you make money trading his style- Which style of trading is adopted- (y)

Do you make money trading his style- Which style of trading is adopted- (y)

I use his momentum trading strategy with EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I've used the same core trading concepts and curreny pairs since he showed me the first time. Entry rules change a bit here and there depending on volitility but it's pretty steady. I trade around the London open (10pm-2am PST West Coast Canada) and I trade some news events out of Australia and sometimes Canada and I also trade the 78.6% retracement whenever I come across it.

Yes I do make money with this style of trading - which has entry rules that are based primarily on statistics and time of day. It's simple, but it's not easy. In three years my longest win streak has been 10 trades and my longest losing streak has been 7 trades. In that same time my biggest losing trade has been 125 pips and my biggest winner has been 550 pips. We get to see and fiqure out some crazy stuff in the markets on a daily basis that only someone with Jimmy's kind of experience can explain - this insight is what led me to the 550 pips I picked up shorting the USD/JPY back in 2008. We've had other trades like that since, but only picked up about half the pips. Most of my trades are intraday short term trades of 20-60 pips.

It's not possible to trade all of Jimmy's strategies every day on your own - you pick one strategy that suits you best and then get really freakin' good at it.

sj

I use his momentum trading strategy with EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I've used the same core trading concepts and curreny pairs since he showed me the first time. Entry rules change a bit here and there depending on volitility but it's pretty steady. I trade around the London open (10pm-2am PST West Coast Canada) and I trade some news events out of Australia and sometimes Canada and I also trade the 78.6% retracement whenever I come across it.

Yes I do make money with this style of trading - which has entry rules that are based primarily on statistics and time of day. It's simple, but it's not easy. In three years my longest win streak has been 10 trades and my longest losing streak has been 7 trades. In that same time my biggest losing trade has been 125 pips and my biggest winner has been 550 pips. We get to see and fiqure out some crazy stuff in the markets on a daily basis that only someone with Jimmy's kind of experience can explain - this insight is what led me to the 550 pips I picked up shorting the USD/JPY back in 2008. We've had other trades like that since, but only picked up about half the pips. Most of my trades are intraday short term trades of 20-60 pips.

It's not possible to trade all of Jimmy's strategies every day on your own - you pick one strategy that suits you best and then get really freakin' good at it.

sj

sj- congrats on your success- im very sceptic and find it difficult to trust someone until there is concrete proof- hence cud i ask you to show your trading statement for past 3 months to show ur success- i hope you dnt run away now-

sj- I meant your proof of statement since you said you were successful- Im not a victim, well try hard not to be one over marketing hype- Just wondering your involvement with the gang now? Is your surname Young?

Sod (censored 100%) off mr poor scammer- the great (lol) jimmy young- duck urself!!!