New version Sierra indicators won't work!

schoe

Can anybody help with this. I have just upgraded to the latest version of Sierra Charts none of the indicators show when added to the charts. (no darksider comments!)

I have posted the problem to admin on the support board and they say there was a problem and they have corrected it, I have downloaded the software again but still have the same problem. I have told Sierra but I think Admin must have finished early for Christmas!

I run windows ME apparently this doesn't happen with XP.

Anybody else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Schoe – I find that some of these latest versions/upgrades/bug fixes from Sierra can come with new problems even using XP.

The current version is 56 (November 2004) I believe, but I downloaded the previous version and found that it messed up my Bollinger Bands….!.....(now fixed.....) - the current version messed up colours in some of my charts.......!

If you can upgrade to XP I’d do it – it’s only a matter of time before Microsoft cease supporting ME (if they haven’t already..!) and XP will be more compatible with most current software (even Sierra….)

Thanks TradeSmart I will consider upgrading my windows system the current version is 58 so you are two behind!

Its a real pain can't even plot any moving averages!

I just checked Sierra's website and it stated "Current version: 56 (November 2004)" but maybe they don't keep the notes up to date......... :LOL:

I won't be too critical though as I generally like the software and can resolve the glitches.....

Missed this post earlier Schoe.

If you're still having problems, I have previous versions of Sierra if you want to go back to one that works?