New trader question

in4abuck

Hi everybody,
I'm a newbie to the stock trading game and was wondering what platforms traders are using, which ones seem to do the job the best, for simple day or swing trading, not a lot of technicals, since I'm new. I know there's a few "no fee ones," so I'd be grateful for any input. Thanks.

tomorton

Legendary member
I use spreadbetting to access the markets. The firm's own platform appears to do everything needed to run trades, and has all the chart features I could possibly imagine being useful. But for those who prefer it they also offer MT4 as a freed alternative.

SB is fine for most trading purposes but the spreads are not the narrowest out there, which can make a difference in very short time-frame trading but no new trader should be jumping straight in there anyway in my opinion. SB is tax-free, there isn't even a reporting/declaration/record-keeping requirement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks