New trader in CFD,s - platform help !

brook22

Just started out trading CFD,s and I am running a demo account on the plus500 platform. This seems easy to use and just wanted to know before I change to "real money" if any users have experience of using this platform. All help appreciated

just had a look

spreads much wider than competition..
2 pips on FTSE vs 1 generally
3 on dax vs 1 ditto
2 on EUR vs 1 ditto
4 on GBP vs 2 ditto

looks like a standard MT4 platform

you can do better

Yes why start out with these kind of spreads? I would rather use a company like intertrader.com or GKFX, both of these got the MT4 platform, not to forget to mention quite a few others out there.

Thanks for thought so far - not sure i understood all the pip stuff ( i really am new to this !)
If I opt for another provider and change from plus500 who would be the best to use ?

PS Someone has just suggested to me that plus500 is a scam - I am presuming it is not ?

Just downloaded the trial from intertrader and the interface seems complicated to me - could'nt even find the uk shares market.
Plus500 is very easy to use but still open to other suggestions !!

Just downloaded the trial from intertrader and the interface seems complicated to me - could'nt even find the uk shares market.
Plus500 is very easy to use but still open to other suggestions !!
Well the platform is the same, in MT4 go to View/Market Watch, right click on any price and choose Show All. But I don't know if they got UK shares market. Have a look at intertrader web platform for CFDs or Capitalspreads. The web platform might be more suitable for you.

Well the platform is the same, in MT4 go to View/Market Watch, right click on any price and choose Show All. But I don't know if they got UK shares market. Have a look at intertrader web platform for CFDs or Capitalspreads. The web platform might be more suitable for you.

thanks for your help A