New To Trading

CaiGengYang

Hello everyone,

I am new to trading and speculating ... my goal is to simply make tons of money and become the richest person in the world (lol ... maybe in 20 years time)... Where do I start ?

GengYang

Firstly just start by studying and learn what Forex is and how it works. There's a 'school' on babypips which is quite useful for this. Make sure to practice on a demo account first before going live.

Hi GengYang
Lol, I see that you see great for a beginner. To start I recommend you learn the most about online forex, there is free online courses for a good introduction, read books on the subject for beginners and also find a mentor.
Once you acquire some knowledge you can open a demo account to learn in real situations without risking your money.

Study! lots of youtube vids and coarses.... then practis on demo until u r confidant.

Study! lots of youtube vids and coarses.... then practis on demo until u r confidant.

At least practice on demo for six months before going to trade live, It is also good to start with small investment when starting live trading in order to test the brokers further processes like withdrawals.

At least practice on demo for six months before going to trade live, It is also good to start with small investment when starting live trading in order to test the brokers further processes like withdrawals.

It's no obligatory should be the 6 months. 3-4 is absolutely enough sometimes to start with small sums. But you won't be able to check a company with a small sums, as they are no problems for the majority of brokers.
My friend used to work with one russian broker in 2012 and they blocked his account and stole 5000 dollars. But the things went well before this and he withdrew 100-200 dollars regularly.
So... read reviews and choose carefully.

But if we talk about demos, you can try it with any company, as they have no need to cheat with you

i am newbie in trading, which broker is ore comfortable for newbie?

Well... Have you read millions on similar threads? They are all about the same thing...
A broker is not the main thing you have pay attention to... Some people will write their suggestions now, but don't believe them until they show you a statement from their trading account that will tell you that they are not broker's representatives, but real people.
Other way, you can think of joining some broker twice.
Always keep that in mind.
Great competitions causes that