New To Trading - Considering Gsl Software

CWIS

Hi, I am totally new to trading, I was contacted by GSL who are offering a chance to buy a software package and support from an experienced trader for a £8k start-up cost. The returns sound very promising and I would have the time to commit to the program. Has anybody heard of this program and can anybody advise me if they are reputable etc?

Geeeeeeesus! £8k and you're totally new to trading?

Don't pay anybody anything. All the stuff you need can be found for free or for under £100. Download a demo version of Metrader if you are interested in currencies and demo trade to learn - read all you can. If you want stocks or indicies get a demo account from CMC or Cantor Index or any spread bet co and demo trade that.

There's no fancy software on the planet that will make you money. OK, some can help generate signals like the indicators that come free with Metatrader and I admit some systems for sale at £100 or less can help a newcomer find his or her feet but all newcomers make the mistake of thing a 'professional set up' will help them make money - not true at all.

If you want to learn, trade at 10p a pip with some spread bet co. How many pips is £8k worth - 80,000 pips!!!!!! Cheaper to throw a few dozen trades down the drain at 10p a pip and you'll profit much, much more. Demo trading is only good for learning the mechanics and to get a rough idea of profit and loss - when it's your real money, everything becomes completely different! That's why you have to learn the hard way and lose money. That said, to give somebody £8k to help you lose money is not very clever!

Could not agree more with reply - never heard of such an expensive product and of course its returns cannot be guaranteed. Clearly the seller wants to recoup their trading losses by tricking you out of your cash! You can get a long way using the free stuff. Good luck

thanks

Could not agree more with reply - never heard of such an expensive product and of course its returns cannot be guaranteed. Clearly the seller wants to recoup their trading losses by tricking you out of your cash! You can get a long way using the free stuff. Good luck

thanks for all your replies. We have decided of course, to give it a big miss!

I'm afraid in this game the general rule is that if anyone has a system that works - they guard it with their lives.

Many failures try to make money by writing books & selling courses.

A bit like life really "Those who CAN - Do". "Those who Can't - Teach"