Esl trading software

bunnyears

Hi folks, I'm new to the forum.. I spent a number of years trading on the LSE within HSBC until I decided trading for myself from home would be a better lifestyle choice! I recall one of the leading trading software we used was developed by ESL. I saw somewhere recently that ESL may be entering the public domain with a new share trading software. Is anyone else familiar with ESL trading systems and perhaps able to shed more light on this new public release? I've been using ELWAVE up until recently but am looking to change as I'm not agreeing with this program.

You mean your account P/L doesn't agree I guess.:)

What does this ESL do?

Hi Albert, you're not wrong!! It was a combination of P/L inconsistency as well as a rather clumsy interface. I am in the market for a new trading system so any recommendations on the leading systems would be appreciated.

ESL help investment banks and broker dealers take control of their trading operations. My experience with them was through their middle and back office trade process management and trading systems infrastructure. If they are entering into public trading software, I guess this would be in direct competition with the likes of MetaStock etc..

Hi Albert, you're not wrong!! It was a combination of P/L inconsistency as well as a rather clumsy interface. I am in the market for a new trading system so any recommendations on the leading systems would be appreciated.

ESL help investment banks and broker dealers take control of their trading operations. My experience with them was through their middle and back office trade process management and trading systems infrastructure. If they are entering into public trading software, I guess this would be in direct competition with the likes of MetaStock etc..

I've been doing more work recently with ESL Financial systems with IBISworld and man are they lightyears (bunnyears!!) ahead of the competition. I've found ESL Financial interface by far the least complex of all majors and inspite of the economic conditions locally here i've been cranking. Go ESL!!