GSL investment software

andybutch

Hi,I have no experience in trading and have recieved some info from GSL concerning software to help novices.Naturally I am sceptical.Does anybody Have any experience with dealing with their software or this company?

Last edited:
Hi,I have no experience in trading and have recieved some info from GSL concerning software to help novices.Naturally I am sceptical.Does anybody Have any experience with dealing with their software or this company?

I see you have had no response to your query - just bumping this up as I received a similar "special offer" pamphlet this morning and I have the same question.

I have done a bit of research on Google (GSL is a popular 3 letter acronym) and it appears they have won awards with this software from something called "Online Shares Magazine".

However, if you delve a little deeper, you find they are in fact GSL Associates, with a very poor web-site that looks as if it has been "under construction" since 2003. I don't find this very comforting for a technological company. These days, if your on-line presence is poor it tends to reflect badly on the company as a whole, rightly or wrongly.

I will be giving this company a miss unless anyone out there in the ether can persuade me otherwise with positive testimonials.

Dave

Thanks to the fairly convincing brochure sent to my (how did they find me?) by GSL I managed to register at T2W! But I was taken aback when I opened the GSL brochure and discovered that the pages were all upside-down and back-to-front. Surely any printing house and binder can make mistakes, but one would expect that some form of quality control is practised by an international financial company. I think that if you have no experience like myself in investment, you should look for sound advice first. There are alot of good software out there. I would recommend doing some homework first before buying into something you may regret later.

My suggestion is for you to not rely on any software out there. If you really want to learn something, learn it the hard way. Put in time and effort! Plus, brokers have made it easy for new traders nowadays giving away demo versions so you get to know the market and for you to gain experience.

Start off by getting a demo version of MT 4 and get to know the basics. Learn about methods, techniques around this forum, and most importantly apply all you learn because practice makes perfect. Find what works for you and most of all get to learn money management as this is the most important part of trading in my opinion.

GSL Website

I see you have had no response to your query - just bumping this up as I received a similar "special offer" pamphlet this morning and I have the same question.

I have done a bit of research on Google (GSL is a popular 3 letter acronym) and it appears they have won awards with this software from something called "Online Shares Magazine".

However, if you delve a little deeper, you find they are in fact GSL Associates, with a very poor web-site that looks as if it has been "under construction" since 2003. I don't find this very comforting for a technological company. These days, if your on-line presence is poor it tends to reflect badly on the company as a whole, rightly or wrongly.

I will be giving this company a miss unless anyone out there in the ether can persuade me otherwise with positive testimonials.

Dave

Hi Dave, I couldn't find thier web site anywhere - do you still happen to remember the address?