New to T2W

adrian-m

Hello All,
My name is Adrian, I am living in the UK and have been day trading FOREX with mixed results. I need to reconsider my outlook and trading which has brought me to T2W with a view to participating in the Commodities markets on an EoD basis. I have learnt that a slower pace is more likely to result in a sustianable strategy. To be honest I do need to go back to the drawing board if I am to preserve my account. If there are any EoD Swing trading threads I would be interested in reading and contributing. My trading motto is "Look left trade right..."

Hi, are you new to trading or do you have experience in any particular method, either scalping / day or position trading?

As said I have been day trading FX with mixed results although am in profit. However; as much as I enjoy trading I wish to spend fewer hours at the screen, this is where trading the longer time frames becomes interesting to me. I also want to avoid the 24hour FX market as I don't feel comfortable holding potentially volatile positions when I don't have access to my trading screen. This leads me to demo trading Gold and other metals in order to learn the behaviour of these commodities and consider appropriate strategies. It will take time... This isn't a problem.

I would like to focus on Price Action perhaps with EMA's as makers not trading signals. I would be willing to consider starting a new thread logging my progress. It would be good for me even if others don't gain from it.