New Olympic sports

oatman

I didn't realise jumping off the top board with your boyfriend was an Olympic sport :rolleyes:
What other ones could we introduce?

Hi Oatman

I would like to add Tyre Steeling to the list. The first team to remove 4 car tyres and put the car up on bricks wins. I'm sure a few people around this area would be perfect for it :cheesy:

Also, Queueing. The team who can queue for longest wins. To make it more realistic you could have it taking place on a train station platform.

The Ronnies trip

Rules
Take 4 young children to Ronnies.
Order for them and yourself.
Must be done at lunchtime in a city venue.

Points awarded
All of the following will add towards the maximum possible score.

Finding somewhere to sit 4 children and yourself.
Bonus awarded if it is at the same table.
Extra bonus if you have the table to yourself.
Super bonus if the table is clean and not littered with the last persons leftovers, tray and bags.
Getting and remembering the childrens orders from the children.
Ordering correctly for the children.
Ordering correctly for yourself.
Not having to continually repeat the order to a cashier who seems to deliberately misunderstand every word you say.
Everything being available that you have ordered.
Not having to stand to one side whilst a queue that stretches out of the door gets served whilst you wait for the most popular item on the menu which they have run out of.
Getting everything you have ordered.
Remembering to ask for ketchup.
Picking up straws and napkins before sitting at the table.
Sorting out the wrong order to the satisfaction of the children.
Explaining to the children who did not order lunch boxes why they do not get toys.
Explaining to the ones who did get toys why they do not work.
Mopping up spilt drinks without knocking your coffee into your burger.
Not throttling the yob who is swearing into his mobile phone at the next table whilst throwing chips at his mate.
Not tripping over the fat womans shopping who is sitting sideways at the table because she's too fat to get in and has most of a local supermarket in bags on the floor and dangling off a kiddies buggy that she has left in the passageway.
Getting the kids to actually eat.
Getting the kids to tidy up.
Leaving with the same four kids you started with.

That’s the easy bit done. :cool:

But, do you reckon you’ll be able to find our intrepid Olympic hopefuls some boyfriends to pair up with, Skim? :cheesy:

Cheers

Mayfly

How about synchronised Drugs test avoidance?
I've heard Greece has a strong team ;-)

Nildes

talking of new sports!!!! how about spot the bribe? ,irish government would love a sport they would win gold at!!

Poor old Paula, I think the extra weight of all those epectations must've been too heavy a burden.

Paula screwed up.

They should introduce lap dancing and binge drinking as Olympic sports. The Brits might come out on top then.

Or the marathon which automatically ends when GB are in danger of losing the lead.

That would be a FAIR TEST wouldn't it, Mr Brendan Foster ???

How anyone could contemplate running 26 miles, especially 26 miles in 35+ temperatures is beyond me.

It's certainly been a very entertaining games so far, and a respectable performance by team GB.

I think she did her best in very difficult conditions. Respect to the Japanese girl though and to the Yank who came third. She had a sensible game plan that nearly paid off better.

She failed - period.

How about Brothel Visiting as a sport ?

Wayne Rooney would surely be favourite for gold. I'm sure he would score plenty of times.